A part of me feels like giving up,a part of me doesnt.

So this is my situation.Met this girl 10 months ago.Hit it off so well,became friends,good friends,then i fell in love with her.And obviously i told her.Then 3 months later we hang out again and i found out she fell in love with me too.So yay i was excited and stuff.Ok fastforward to now,she's gonna have her exams soon and shes studying mad hard.She told me she couldnt talk to me cuz she was soooo soooo busy.And being the nice guy i am,i understood and didnt talk to her.But occasionally i would ''Hey,whatsup?'' her and it wouldnt last more than 2 minutes.So far throughout these 2 months,we have only had like total 3-4 ''Hey,Whatsup?'' convos.This sucks.I miss her to death.

Something in me keeps telling me i dont mean anything in her eyes when she means the world to me.Makes me feel like crap.And makes me want to give up altogether.However,another part of me tells me not to give up,and to love her wholeheartedly till the end.Im real confused,i cried so much yesterday cuz i didnt know what to do.And its not cuz we're not talking to each other thats causing this,its my dilemma on whether to give up on her making me feel like crap.What the hell am i feeling? Am i just overanalyzing the situation ? Help ?

todreaminblue
So this is my situation.Met this girl 10 months ago.Hit it off so well,became friends,good friends,then i fell in love with her.And obviously i told her.Then 3 months later we hang out again and i found out she fell in love with me too.So yay i was excited and stuff.Ok fastforward to now,she's gonna have her exams soon and shes studying mad hard.She told me she couldnt talk to me cuz she was soooo soooo busy.And being the nice guy i am,i understood and didnt talk to her.But occasionally i would ''Hey,whatsup?'' her and it wouldnt last more than 2 minutes.So far throughout these 2 months,we have only had like total 3-4 ''Hey,Whatsup?'' convos.This sucks.I miss her to death.

Something in me keeps telling me i dont mean anything in her eyes when she means the world to me.Makes me feel like crap.And makes me want to give up altogether.However,another part of me tells me not to give up,and to love her wholeheartedly till the end.Im real confused,i cried so much yesterday cuz i didnt know what to do.And its not cuz we're not talking to each other thats causing this,its my dilemma on whether to give up on her making me feel like crap.What the hell am i feeling? Am i just overanalyzing the situation ? Help ?

Hey, its hard when you really love someone to just forget,but sometimes its easier if you realise there was nothing that you could do.When people leave you question what could I have done how could I have made it different so that he/she wouldnt leave/There is nothing you could have done better.I am coming to that realisation, mainly because my ex is being a dick and deciding now that he wants to do the dirty on his new girlfriend> he is obviously isnt as invested in commitment as I am.so stuffffffff that rat.

So its all cool.Ill survive and I might have some fun along the way.Keep busy try to do something good for someone else.Do some community work i sound like an old hag...."now sonny you seeee here you mind you look after those little tykes " no seriously now become a big brother to some forgotten lonely child and make them smile, throw a footie with them fro a while, go see the world.Life is so short....the bell rings at the end of the day for us all ......dont waste any time at all away, you will regret the time you spend wasting it on a pipe dream....go build pipes..... ill get my hard hat and docs and ill join you....pssssssst I know what you are feeling. get mad be bad have swag never be sad....hugses....deb

Let her go.

If she isn't as invested as you are, you will only end up chasing a dream that was never there to begin with. And you will hurt yourself even more.

• Author
Hey, its hard when you really love someone to just forget,but sometimes its easier if you realise there was nothing that you could do.When people leave you question what could I have done how could I have made it different so that he/she wouldnt leave/There is nothing you could have done better.I am coming to that realisation, mainly because my ex is being a dick and deciding now that he wants to do the dirty on his new girlfriend> he is obviously isnt as invested in commitment as I am.so stuffffffff that rat.

So its all cool.Ill survive and I might have some fun along the way.Keep busy try to do something good for someone else.Do some community work i sound like an old hag...."now sonny you seeee here you mind you look after those little tykes " no seriously now become a big brother to some forgotten lonely child and make them smile, throw a footie with them fro a while, go see the world.Life is so short....the bell rings at the end of the day for us all ......dont waste any time at all away, you will regret the time you spend wasting it on a pipe dream....go build pipes..... ill get my hard hat and docs and ill join you....pssssssst I know what you are feeling. get mad be bad have swag never be sad....hugses....deb

Thanks...imma just keep myself busy.go with the flow,if it happens it happens.I commit all this to God now. :)

todreaminblue
Thanks...imma just keep myself busy.go with the flow,if it happens it happens.I commit all this to God now. :)

Sometimes life and love are hard,

wouldnt it be great if it were a hallmark card,

where we could pick or choose,

whether we won or we lose,

but love has many shoes....lol

and you know with shoes they come in twos.......

that was naff....I wrote it for you though your own handmade warped hall mark card from a insomniac kitty kat who knows where its at....chin up and say waaaaaas up.....smilin:cool:

Sounds to me like you are not a priority in her life thats for sure. So what do you get...approx 10 minutes of conversation time from her in 2 whole mths. I can understand that she has exams and is stressed over doing well, but what does she swot up from 7am to 11pm monday to sunday She can take some time out from study to have a relaxing fri or sat night out with you for a few hours or at least a ****ing 1/4 hr conversation time with you most days. Its not going to wreck things for her. I thought being in touch reguarly with her loving bf would help comfort her for study/exams.

Call her (or drop by even better) to catch up and if she starts to cut you off because she is soooo soooo busy, then get a bit mad with her, and let her know its not good enough. Then consider getting soooo soooo busy yourself getting out and about to see what other girls are out there that take your fancy.

josation218
Let her go.

If she isn't as invested as you are, you will only end up chasing a dream that was never there to begin with. And you will hurt yourself even more.

Is not that easy to let go... The kid is in love for god's sake!!!! How can you let go of something that means so much to you? When you love someone so deeply as much as he love that girl, taking that person out of your life is like tearing away a part of yourself.. My advice to him is to just follow his heart. If you believe that you and her are meant to be than ****, fight for her... let the war of love go on till your last breath ;).. At the end if you gets hurt, atleast you know you gave it your all...

^ Don't take this advice OP.

Follow your heart? That's the way to get his heart broken. USE YOUR HEAD!

People who have dreams of becoming singers but are tone deaf "follow their hearts" and end up poor with no careers.

OP, if she makes you feel like crap ALREADY, imagine how you will feel when you have been chasing her for a while and she just doesn't feel the same.

Smarten up kid. I know it's hard but it will be more difficult later on. Don't believe all of this "meant to be" nonsense. Your life isn't a hollywood film.

• Author
Sometimes life and love are hard,

wouldnt it be great if it were a hallmark card,

where we could pick or choose,

whether we won or we lose,

but love has many shoes....lol

and you know with shoes they come in twos.......

that was naff....I wrote it for you though your own handmade warped hall mark card from a insomniac kitty kat who knows where its at....chin up and say waaaaaas up.....smilin:cool:

Haha I love ur positive attitude towards life ;) I really admire it.I wish I can be like you..or at least try to ;) God bless ;)

• Author
Is not that easy to let go... The kid is in love for god's sake!!!! How can you let go of something that means so much to you? When you love someone so deeply as much as he love that girl, taking that person out of your life is like tearing away a part of yourself.. My advice to him is to just follow his heart. If you believe that you and her are meant to be than ****, fight for her... let the war of love go on till your last breath ;).. At the end if you gets hurt, atleast you know you gave it your all...

Yeah it won't be easy for sure..I'll have a hard time erasing her from my head..

• Author
^ Don't take this advice OP.

Follow your heart? That's the way to get his heart broken. USE YOUR HEAD!

People who have dreams of becoming singers but are tone deaf "follow their hearts" and end up poor with no careers.

OP, if she makes you feel like crap ALREADY, imagine how you will feel when you have been chasing her for a while and she just doesn't feel the same.

Smarten up kid. I know it's hard but it will be more difficult later on. Don't believe all of this "meant to be" nonsense. Your life isn't a hollywood film.

I don't know.If it happens it happens.I don't think I should care so much anymore.Its in Gods hands now.Im prepared for anything

• Like 1
  • Author
Sounds to me like you are not a priority in her life thats for sure. So what do you get...approx 10 minutes of conversation time from her in 2 whole mths. I can understand that she has exams and is stressed over doing well, but what does she swot up from 7am to 11pm monday to sunday She can take some time out from study to have a relaxing fri or sat night out with you for a few hours or at least a ****ing 1/4 hr conversation time with you most days. Its not going to wreck things for her. I thought being in touch reguarly with her loving bf would help comfort her for study/exams.

Call her (or drop by even better) to catch up and if she starts to cut you off because she is soooo soooo busy, then get a bit mad with her, and let her know its not good enough. Then consider getting soooo soooo busy yourself getting out and about to see what other girls are out there that take your fancy.

Yeah I know I'm not a priority in her life.Screw all this haha.ill just be as positive as the person above ;)