Dating Single Moms

Weezy1973

I've recently opened up to dating single moms and now have had a couple of dates with a single mom that I like. Are there any specific tips? I know she's kind of judging me on how I'll be with her kid, but is there anything else different? If you're a single mom, do you assess a date differently?

I would keep 3 single moms at rotation because they are not that available...

anyways,

Are you a single guy? Do you have enough free time? (several days a week)

you can only see them maybe once a week. sometimes bi-weekly.

When you set up a date, treat it like making an appointment for business meeting.

This scheduling thing will frustrate you.

Their kids are the priority. you are always 2nd.

tell her how you like kids. but refuse to meet them by telling her 'you care about them'

Unless she has qualities that far outweighs other single girls you can meet (eg: look like heidi klum, very successful etc), you will soon move to single girls.

Just have fun while dating her.

I've recently opened up to dating single moms and now have had a couple of dates with a single mom that I like. Are there any specific tips? I know she's kind of judging me on how I'll be with her kid, but is there anything else different? If you're a single mom, do you assess a date differently?

As a single mum I am interested in the usual stuff PLUS whether he's exposed to kids often (sorry, bad turn of phrase :lmao:) whether through siblings with kids, friends, exes or has kids of his own.

Also someone with a wide variety of hobbies or interests. IF I'm looking long-term there are lots of things I do with my son (roller blading, console, cycling, movies etc) that I might do less/none of were it not for him, and as a working mum my son gets first dibs on ALL my non-working time (important for you to consider). So a genuine relationship would mean all hanging out together doing things a teenage boy enjoys.

And finally I'm on the lookout for someone being too selfish, someone who might be unhappy at sharing me to such a large degree, or might not enjoy spending their free time fitting in with us.

It's REALLY not as bad as it sounds. It depends whether you have a fear of kids or not! :)

I would keep 3 single moms at rotation because they are not that available...

anyways,

Are you a single guy? Do you have enough free time? (several days a week)

you can only see them maybe once a week. sometimes bi-weekly.

When you set up a date, treat it like making an appointment for business meeting.

This scheduling thing will frustrate you.

Their kids are the priority. you are always 2nd.

tell her how you like kids. but refuse to meet them by telling her 'you care about them'

Unless she has qualities that far outweighs other single girls you can meet (eg: look like heidi klum, very successful etc), you will soon move to single girls.

Just have fun while dating her.

I second that. You will be 2nd. Are you willing to be 2nd? What is the attraction to this woman? Are there that few single girls where you live?

And dont forget, you have the inevitable father to have to deal with. Even if he is not in the picture now, he may be in the future. That's a whole different added drama right there.

You need to ask yourself, what exactly do you want out of a relationship with her? What are your expectations?

• Like 1

dude type DONT DATE SINGLE MOMS in google and read a article by a guy in mgtowforum named nacho vidal......helped me hope it will help u....i was madly in love with this girl she said she was a virgin unmarried...i came to know that she has a child from a lawful marriage but divorced....she does not knows that i know this .....still i was happy to date her but i had some serious thinking ......but she was like very intrested in me caring and all....i read vidal and many more advices and iam confident that it was a wrong decision and she is not trustable....

I've recently opened up to dating single moms and now have had a couple of dates with a single mom that I like. Are there any specific tips?

Golden Rule of Dating Single Moms: Don't get her pregnant.