Please help me! He didn't call for 2 weeks now....

girliegurl66

Please i need some advice. Well I have been dating this guy for about 3 months now. We both enjoy talking to each other and just hanging out. We both really liked each other, but just didn't have the courage to tell one another. But about 2 weeks ago he stopped calling me, and I am just lost of what did i do. He said he was going to call me back but never, so please help me, should i call him, but i'm afraid that he doesn't want to talk to me anymore or should i just let go. In need of some advice.

Call him, ask him what is new, and what he's been up too. Share with him what you have been up too and take it from there.

If he starts getting weird ask him straight out (even though it is harder to do, sadly we don't bother doing this until the joy of dating is long gone)

girliegurl66 i would just call the guy as I bet the wonderingwhats going on is driving you up the wall.. Just act casual ask him what he's up to and you should get teh vibe from him conversation whether he is still interested..and then you can take it from there if he acts not very interested then as least you know and you can move on..

Good luck :rolleyes:

If he is not calling that of course is a really bad sign we both know it. But if you don't know what it is and he did not tell you but just stopped calling.... then.... I think you owe it to yourself to know why.

By the way, it is a really really ugly charachter flaw for someone not to have the courage to tell you.

I would just be blunt and say. Look you stopped calling, I don't know why. If it something I did then it is important for me to know.

At this point I think you are likely to get an answer. And that answer will help you evaluate what is next.

Remember to do this while you are calm. Your first impulse may be to argue and convince him otherwise. And while it is ok to do this. It should be done calmly.

How else are you going to get closure. And closure is important. It helps us evaluate ourselves.

I disagree with everyone here. I think you should let it go. If he hasn't called in two weeks, he's obviously not interested anymore. You aren't always entitled to know why someone loses interest--it happens all the time in dating.

I'm leaning towards Clia on this one.

Haven't you ever dated someone a few times then realized the 'spark' just wasn't there? You can't put our finger on ir or put it into words....they just aren't RIGHT for you.

You can TRY to explain it to them....but then it gets all messy. Therefore, you just avoid them. Sure, it's the chicken way out...but it's sooo hard to face someone and admit they just don't rock your world....especially if sex was involved!

If you had been together for a longer period of time where promises of the future were discussed....there should be a different dynamic to the break up. After three months though....it's not even a real break up. It's just a situation one walks away from.

If you want to give him a call....there probably is nothing to be lost or gained by doing so. If it would help you settle things in your own heart though....call him. Just be prepared for him possibly showing indifference.

I think that after dating for 3 months, you deserve some kind of explanation. I'd call him just to see what's up. He will likely be speechless as he probably thought that after all this time you've forgotten and let go of him.

I had this happen to me once and I called the guy just because I wanted some of my stuff back, nothing more. So he said he'd come by the house, and he did, and he wanted to talk even though I didn't. Turns out he got committment freaked and apparently didn't have the guts to tell me. My situation also happened around valentine's day - how strange.

There is the off chance that he's sitting there wondering the same thing that you're wondering......wondering why YOU stopped calling him. I mean, the "calling thing" can go both ways. Maybe he is wondering why you haven't picked up the phone and he thinks maybe you're no longer interested but doesn't have the courage to call and find out WHY.

I can tell you one thing about SOME guys....when it comes to the "phoning thing", many will be of the mindset of "well she can just as easily pick up the phone and call me, too."

Could just be a misunderstanding?

Call him, be casual, see what kind of reaction you get. Does he sound surprised that youre calling? Does he say something like, "nice to hear from you" or "gee, I thought you were abducted by aliens or something" (something lighthearted but shows that he's happy to hear from you).

Keep us posted.

I agree with Clia on this.......2 weeks and no call?

"By the way, it is a really really ugly charachter flaw for someone not to have the courage to tell you. "

could be, but also they may not know how to communicate on the same level as you, it might make them uncomfortable.