why hasn't he asked me out again? he is interested?

chelsea24_xx

chelsea24_xx

il try to keep this as short as possible....met this guy(who i know through friends) whilst at my work (i work at an airport he was travelling) sparks flying immediately, he asked for my number ended up going on a lovely date, loads of chemistry he was mega interested and seemed really genuine and showed loads of affection. Wanted to know everything about me he didnt want the night to end was perfect.

Next day i text him saying i had a nice night and should do it again sometime and he agreed. Since then he speaks to me everyday, compliments me loads etc but hasnt asked me out again! hes been really busy with work (can understand im busy with work too) i hinted about going out again after a week from our first date and he said we will have to meet up again at some point once hes finished the work he had on and apologised for not being able to see me. he then had to go offshore for a week for his work. hes now back home for a week, its now been 3 weeks since our date so i hinted again about doing something at some point, he asked when im free and then said "we will have to sort something."

im so confused why not set a specific date? and lets say he isnt interested anymore (which i have asked him about cos i would rather he was straight up about it and tell me, which he says of course he is interested) why speak to me everyday still (he initiates contact btw)? still keep complimenting me and saying how he wants to see me. im very confused if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them cos i dont know what to do?? i already have not contacted him for a few days before and he always comes running back asking whats wrong....how can i get him to ask me out again?

He's stringing you along. You can still contact him if you like but start chatting up other men as well. I'm sure he's doing that with other women.

il try to keep this as short as possible....met this guy(who i know through friends) whilst at my work (i work at an airport he was travelling) sparks flying immediately, he asked for my number ended up going on a lovely date, loads of chemistry he was mega interested and seemed really genuine and showed loads of affection. Wanted to know everything about me he didnt want the night to end was perfect.

Next day i text him saying i had a nice night and should do it again sometime and he agreed. Since then he speaks to me everyday, compliments me loads etc but hasnt asked me out again! hes been really busy with work (can understand im busy with work too) i hinted about going out again after a week from our first date and he said we will have to meet up again at some point once hes finished the work he had on and apologised for not being able to see me. he then had to go offshore for a week for his work. hes now back home for a week, its now been 3 weeks since our date so i hinted again about doing something at some point, he asked when im free and then said "we will have to sort something."

im so confused why not set a specific date? and lets say he isnt interested anymore (which i have asked him about cos i would rather he was straight up about it and tell me, which he says of course he is interested) why speak to me everyday still (he initiates contact btw)? still keep complimenting me and saying how he wants to see me. im very confused if anyone has any ideas i would love to hear them cos i dont know what to do?? i already have not contacted him for a few days before and he always comes running back asking whats wrong....how can i get him to ask me out again?

yeah hes definetly stringing you along and keeping you as a fall back just incase the other girls hes talking to fall through. i would delete his number and ignore his calls or txts. also he may not be interested in you and doesnt have the heart to tell so is nice to you but doesnt want to comit to anything and keep you at a distance. if hes interested he will be setting up dates. just forget him and meet someone else.

@ chelsea24

Your question is an common one from most women in this situation but the question that really needs to be asked is , why haven't YOU asked him out ? He's already put himself out there so what are YOU waiting for?

P.s. Hinting that you're open doing something this weekend or whatever DOESN'T COUNT!!! That's just a lame cop out and you know it!

Are you afraid of rejection ?

Are one of those women who gets an ego boost by encouraging men to chase her and making them jump through hoops for you?

Are you one of those women who loves the dating double standard

"It's the guys job to initiate a date, pay for the date, impress the girl on the date ALL THE TIIME , the girl doesn't need to do the same! Girls just need to look pretty. "

Stop being a Wimp ,chelsea !!! If you want a second date you're gonna have to get off your pedestal , WOMAN UP and ASK HIM upfront! No chicken $hit hinting LOL

"Men and women should pursue each other equally, mutually, and simultaneously. Neither party should stand on ceremony

In summary, if men and women want to have successful, healthy relationships in which they can trust, respect, and count on each other as peers, they must begin them with mutual pursuit. You go after her, and she comes after you.. This peer-based 'mutual-pursuit dynamic ' favors neither party and is a solid base from which to grow"

Excerpt from the article titled The Golden Rule by Marc Rudov

Usually when Im not interested in a woman I wouldnt even initiate contact at all and I wouldnt care if she stopped contacting me.

This guy is definitely interested. But I dont know to what extent.

Maybe you should set up the second date yourself and be assertive.

He probably has a GF or wife at home so its hard to see you with her around and not arouse suspension. Calling and texting is way more discreet!

Sorry to break the news!

You are probably dealing with a cheater or a multi-dater.