How much contact when she's outa town?

Had a date a few days ago. Went well, no butterflies but enough interest to want a second on my end. I'm sure she'll see me again as we both enjoyed ourselves and she texted me after the date (general). I texted her the next day that I had a good time and I'd be in touch and she responded and we joked a bit, nothing over the top. She's a texter but I will call her too.

Anyway here's the kicker: She's going out of town tomorrow for ten days. She told me about this on our date and I'm thinking to myself "Are you ****ing kidding me?, now I have another how much contact to initiate while she's gone on my hands which I fkn HATE". Anyway I'm gonna call her tomorrow eve and if I catch her vm just leave a nice message and say I'll be in touch.

How do I toe the line with not too much but not to little? If this helps she did say she's lonely as she moved from another state and hasn't made many friends but I don't think she's needy bc sh didn't contact me today and I didn't contact her.

I've been in this situation before...I'll text her the day she leaves and wish her safe travels and tell her I'll talk to her when she gets back. Done.

If she chooses to correspond with you while she's gone, then great, but if not, wait til she gets back and text her the day after she returns and ask her how her trip was.

This is just one course of action...I'm sure others will have different opinions...

• Like 1