Do you think she is cheating/lying?

93TheHitStick

93TheHitStick

I was supposed to spend the night at my girlfriends house tonight. Her mom is supposed to be going out of town. Last time i was supposed to spend the night she said no at the last minute because she was "scared" she would get caught.

This time she saying no again. Because apparently her mom changed her flight to tomorrow instead of tonight. Funny because it says on facebook her moms flight is tonight at 6... and she told me her mom was packing.

I honestly think she might be cheating on me. Or just plain lying. We hardly do anything sexual anymore. And she tells me how much she loves me and wants to be with me. And she spends money on me/gives me rides. But wtf? This doesn't make sense to me. We used to be more sexually active. And we have been going out for 5 months. Is it time to just dump her? If i ask her about it she is just gonna get super defensive and say how its not her fault her mom is strict. And that she isn't lying her mom did change her flight. So...

I'm honestly tired of this. I really got my hopes up to spend the night with her. And she crushed them again. She always does this. And in her opinion its just okay.

Also let me add that the first time she did this, her ex boyfriend had contacted her that same week. She told me about it. And said he was bothering her. I talked to him and he told me she was the one texting him back and crap and she was trying to talk to him. So do you think she could be cheating on me with him?

firehawk_1

yes. its a woman who is playing around. of course she is cheating. remember, this is how women are and what they do. sadly, they dont want to believe these things when others say it even though she IS cheating.

• Author
93TheHitStick

Can i please get some more opinions. I love her. and we are super close. thats why i just don't understand it. I feel like i should be able to trust her but this just doesn't make sense.

surferchic
Can i please get some more opinions. I love her. and we are super close. thats why i just don't understand it. I feel like i should be able to trust her but this just doesn't make sense.

Awww. I'm so sorry you're gong though this. I know it sucks,but sometimes peoplebdob weird things for strange reasons.

Back track a bit and think. Have you done anyting that bothered or hurt her prior to her breaking dates with you? Doesbshe have any emotional problems that you're aware of?

She's either heartless, perhaps she's telling the truth w/no ulterior motive, getting revenge or is bipolar...

If you find this acceptable, then what you do is place your testicles in a sack and leave them on her doorstep until she finds time to place them securely in her purse. It won't be a gucci purse, mind you.

If you do not find this acceptable. You don't, right?

You surely can't. Do you like this type of manipulation? Because that is what this seems like to me. This is just the beginning, imagine what you will put up with in the future. You can't be too much of a pussy to put up with this. Or are you? I don't know.

But she apparently does.

Drop her ass as quickly as possible. Do you really think this is the best you can do? C'mon!

make me believe

I wasn't going to jump to the conclusion that she's cheating, until I got to your last paragraph. You should have dropped her when that incident happened. How long ago was that? If she's not cheating, she definitely seems to be pulling away from you and not treating you very well so at the very least you need to tell her that breaking plans with you at the last minute is not ok..

• Like 1
...If i ask her about it she is just gonna get super defensive and say how its not her fault her mom is strict. And that she isn't lying her mom did change her flight. So...

Think about it. It costs a lot of money to change a flight, last minute. Why would she do that? Also, the circumstantial evidence that speaks otherwise.

She gets "super defensive", ie. trying to protect her image by throwing you off and apparently, making it tougher on you to question her. So, in many cases, you probably don't? Sorry, fella... She's playing games, is not worth it, and, IMHO, most probably has something going on with her ex.

You said yourself you are getting tired of it. Nobody needs to be involved with someone who is Bee Ess. Tell her to pound sand.

I put up with this same crap for a long time, and I later found out that she had been with another guy. Just be careful...

She gets "super defensive", ie. trying to protect her image by throwing you off and apparently, making it tougher on you to question her. So, in many cases, you probably don't? .

Oh, and this is spot on!!!

It doesn't matter if she's cheating on you, if you're not happy with your sex life that alone is a good enough reason to break up with her - at least if she refuses to do anything about it or offer any reasons when you raise the subject.

of course she is cheating. remember, this is how women are and what they do. sadly, they dont want to believe these things when others say it even though she IS cheating.

surferchic
of course she is cheating. remember, this is how women are and what they do. sadly, they dont want to believe these things when others say it even though she IS cheating.

...are you kidding.

Lol...well you got a response from me if that's what you wanted. Actually SOME women are like that. MOST women who cheat have been alreaty hurt by the guy they're with or are just cruddy.

Moat women are not like the chic in question. If its found that shes not cheating and evn if he is, she may have an emotional problem... And im not defending her but that's an even greater reason to keep her at arm's length.

Odds suggest cheating, yes. But odds are fallible. You need to ask her straight out "is there someone else?" No one here can truly puzzle this out for you. Good luck.

truth_seeker
If you find this acceptable, then what you do is place your testicles in a sack and leave them on her doorstep until she finds time to place them securely in her purse. It won't be a gucci purse, mind you.

If you do not find this acceptable. You don't, right?

You surely can't. Do you like this type of manipulation? Because that is what this seems like to me. This is just the beginning, imagine what you will put up with in the future. You can't be too much of a pussy to put up with this. Or are you? I don't know.

But she apparently does.

Drop her ass as quickly as possible. Do you really think this is the best you can do? C'mon!

Hey, lets go a little easier on the guy as he's vulnerable right now. :cool:

When a woman is making excuses and abstaining from sex with her boyfriend of only 5 months, that's telling. When she tells you she's been in contact with her ex-boyfriend, that's even more telling.

She still has feelings for her ex. Those feelings are causing her to lose interest in you.

What I would do: Put up an online profile and get some dates. Then let her know she should give it another go with her ex. This will throw her off completely. Tell her it's in her best interest for her to do this. Do this all with a hug and a smile. :D

On the inside it will hurt you, but put on a brave face. You will be countering her behavior and will confuse her. When she thinks you're gone, she will be contacting you. ;)

What I would do: Put up an online profile and get some dates. Then let her know she should give it another go with her ex. This will throw her off completely. Tell her it's in her best interest for her to do this. Do this all with a hug and a smile. :D

On the inside it will hurt you, but put on a brave face. You will be countering her behavior and will confuse her. When she thinks you're gone, she will be contacting you. ;)

Tactical. Very tactical. I like it. Beat her to the punch, before she lingers on moving toward the ex and all is lost. Decide for her. People want something they can't have. Sometimes, on the fringes of losing something/someone, we snap.