Expectations

redbull2012

redbull2012

Question about the following scenario:

Couple starts out being deeply in love and connected. Guy has anxiety attack that he might lose her and starts being a little clingy. Girl loses attraction but still loves him very much. So guy is still very much in love but girl doesn't seem so in love anymore but she isn't worried and thinks the passion will be back again (it's only been a week).

It's of course me and my gf. She tells me to stop thinking and feel instead. She isn't going anywhere. I trust her, but i'm unhappy with the lack of passion and her mood change. No more heavy sweet texting, passion, future-talks or random phone calls.

I want to ask you women out there: What is the best rescure plan?

im no woman but know how it works (experience and by members on here)

she is just messing you around for her own goodness. id suggest being completely cold (she deserves it) and move on to someone better.

besides getting "hot and heavy" in a week or two is not good either. but she accepted it...so thats good... but now, she is the one playing games.

you cant help how you feel because of the large amount of women who play games and mess around decent guys. plenty of members on here (no names mentioned) who show this and dont get it, yet shout the odds.

• Author
redbull2012
im no woman but know how it works (experience and by members on here)

she is just messing you around for her own goodness. id suggest being completely cold (she deserves it) and move on to someone better.

besides getting "hot and heavy" in a week or two is not good either. but she accepted it...so thats good... but now, she is the one playing games.

you cant help how you feel because of the large amount of women who play games and mess around decent guys. plenty of members on here (no names mentioned) who show this and dont get it, yet shout the odds.

Well that's the thing. I'm not getting that wibe. She gave me a key to her apartment this morning and wants to visit my parents for the first time in two weeks.

I just miss that heavy passion!

ok well that changes everything then :)

that passion can wait. the important thing is that you 2 are still together.... she also has to respect your feelings and decisions too.... its not a one way street