How to control my jealousy?!

Dancer0001

I'm having serious issues with jealousy in my relationship. I Know that my boyfriend would never do anything to hurt me, that he loves me and thinks I'm beautiful but I can't handle seeing other girls near him, talking to him, even just as friends on his facebook. It drives me insane and it always causes problems for us. I dont want to be like this, I don't want to be jealous but I just can't help it? Im not the most confident person ever and I'm a little insecure but I know he would never do anything wrong. What can I do to stop these feelings?

Find out what your biggest fear is. For instance, mine is not knowing and feeling like a fool. Not so much being left, but him staying just because and wanting other women while with me.

Then find out what you need from him. For instance, I need my husband to share the thoughts he has of other people and where his head is at in addition to proving information instead of me having to drag it out of him.

Jealousy is horrible. Worse when your partner hasn't given you any reason to doubt them but you still can't shake it :(