Boyfriend or single or new

pgummy

I have been dating my boyfriend for about 9 months now and he's 10 years older than I am. Since the beginning, I have always felt that he was the right one. We got along perfectly well but things started to get a little rocky these few months. We aren't talking and this is the 3rd day that we are in 'cold war', I didn't contact him because he said because of me, he had no time for himself and I didn't dare to bother him.

Anyway, I have a classmate that seems to be interested in me for a while now. And now, at this period of time, I actually yearn his company. Gave him a hug today and I yearned for more. I seemed to want to develop more things with him.

But at the same time, I see no future with my current boyfriend anymore and I also am unsure of the future with this classmate. I don't know if this is temporary or.. sigh. i don't know.

I am confused whether I'm feeling needy and unhappy because of my current relationship or am I falling in love with my classmate.

Please help?

3 days and suddenly he's no longer "the one". I guess he never was then? I don't get it. So you guys are having a fight and giving one another the silent treatment instead of communicating...yeah that'd turn me off too...perhaps refrain from seeking attention from other guys til you have a break up talk though.