Why do the hot women chase after the bad boy?

singlelife

It's just ridiculous how these girls throw themselves after the most screwed up dudes out there. SMH. But that's what it seems like they like.

women like "bad boys" because of some innate need to be the one who "tames" him.

men chase hot women because they want to be the one who goes home with her every day for the rest of their lives, much to the envy of everyone else.

why we make these our standards, I don't know!

• Author
women like "bad boys" because of some innate need to be the one who "tames" him.

men chase hot women because they want to be the one who goes home with her every day for the rest of their lives, much to the envy of everyone else.

why we make these our standards, I don't know!

A bad boy can't be tamed.

not against his will, but in all honesty, we love the challenge of possibly being the one he gives it all up for.

• Author
not against his will, but in all honesty, we love the challenge of possibly being the one he gives it all up for.

So *******s always get laid. That's why. Women live out this fantasy. We all should just act like jerks then.

• Like 1

"liked" your post only because there's a certain truth to it. You can be the nicest, best guy out there, but you get friend-zone because of those wonderful attributes. Start acting like a selfish jerk, and bingo! You become a mysterious challenge to some girl who then wants to "tame" you.

sucky reality, isn't it?

Why do all guys chase after the hot girl even if she's not as nice or smart as the uglier girl?

There, answer your own question, cause it's pretty much the same reply.

• Like 8
ThaWholigan

:lmao:

Hot women aren't always the same. Do you know how many HOT women I know who date the geekiest dudes in the world? While the "bad boys" knock up some of the most ordinary looking girls (well, they look ordinary to me, but hey, beauty? Eye? Beholder? yeah, that.......).

Bad boys appeal to a significant number of women, yes. But this is merely cultural, and it depends what kind of "bad boy" he is. If you really want to know, you have to examine the dynamics within the dynamic. But that's too much analysis when you consider it. Only weird, autistic guys like me analyze **** like that, but I do it for my own enjoyment :laugh:.

So, hot women will chase the bad boy for a variety of reasons.

1) He could be a really good looking guy, like a 10

2) He is supremely confident and has the mentality of a winner

3) She wants to tame him, hence has a bad boy complex

4) He displays a certain level of raw masculinity that attracts certain women

^^^^^^^^^^

All these factors aren't a given either, they vary a lot. I won't sit here and tell you that few women do it, a lot of them will chase the bad boys. Usually though, it's because they think they are hot for some reason. But not all the hot girls are into that, believe me.

Hot women are everywhere, they are all different, and they are all into different things.

• Like 1

What makes them hot, or bad? Maybe you just find women who chase after bad boys hot, or boys who have hot women chasing them bad. Or boys and girls who are publicly sexual or emotive respectively bad and hot.

Maybe both sets put their hearts on the sleeves and say "this is what's on offer, take it or leave it" and that's what makes them hot and bad.

• Like 2
Feelin Frisky

This is very simple, grasshopper. Everyone is driven by "want". Younger women, as a gross generality, act on impulse to contend with other females to capture the actual male who is deemed to be the most want-worthy regardless of the actual worthiness of the man. Whereas older women, as another gross generality, get used to the reality that they are not in this mass of other go-getters and start to make realistic choices about whom "may" be want-worthy who may not have been considered so when what others think was such a major driver. There are of course a world of exceptions.

• Like 1

Bad boys aren't screwed up, they know how to have fun, adventurous and confident. Chics dig that and just face it brah, riding on the bad boy's Harley is a lot more fun that riding in the nice guy's 2006 Hyundai Elantra.

It's just ridiculous how these girls throw themselves after the most screwed up dudes out there. SMH. But that's what it seems like they like.

Guys that get girls easily are "bad boys"

Rich people are "*******s"

Guys that drive really nice expensive cars "have a small penis"

Jocks are "stupid"

Cheerleaders are "sluts"

People that workout are "narcissists"

If you are doing well in some way, some dumbass is going to attach a demeaning label to you to make themselves feel better about themselves.

• Like 6
Cracker Jack

It might seem like they're all into that, but I don't believe that's necessarily true. People get too caught up with this crap.

I think the real key is being a good man, not a bad boy. Seriously. If that's what they're into, then that's cool. This reminded me of the time when I was desperate and listening to this hot chick constantly complain about her boyfriend, hoping she was going to give me a chance for being different...:sick:

• Like 2

I DO love this statement.

In essence, she wants to CHANGE him from everything that attracted her in the first place, to something the opposite of what attracted her. hahahahah makes sense. :)

• Like 2
ThaWholigan
I DO love this statement.

In essence, she wants to CHANGE him from everything that attracted her in the first place, to something the opposite of what attracted her. hahahahah makes sense. :)

Once "tamed", and thus negating all the behaviors that made them elusively attractive :laugh:. Seen it happen :D

I asked a friend about her penchant for bad boys and she said she liked that they did the things she wanted to but kept buried away.

As for really hot chicks who go for bad boys, you'll be surprised at how few genuine approaches they get from anyone else other than "bad" boys and dull as ditchwater players. Lots of guys are intimidated by beauty and lots even despise pretty girls because they are often a right pain the backside. Plus having every schmuck in town constantly sniffing around her gets tedious at best.

ThaWholigan
I asked a friend about her penchant for bad boys and she said she liked that they did the things she wanted to but kept buried away.

As for really hot chicks who go for bad boys, you'll be surprised at how few genuine approaches they get from anyone else other than "bad" boys and dull as ditchwater players. Lots of guys are intimidated by beauty and lots even despise pretty girls because they are often a right pain the backside. Plus having every schmuck in town constantly sniffing around her gets tedious at best.

^^^^^^^^^

THIS!!!! SO MUCH THIS!!!!!!

All the hottest girls are either single, or dating the only guys with the balls to approach her, and usually it is the so-called "bad boys". Sometimes they aren't even "bad boys". Sometimes it's just hipsters who are abnormally confident. Or foreign dudes.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAWS and extreme feminism have decimated dating in America.

Yes, dear. There, there. Go put a cold flannel on your forehead of that vein will burst.

• Like 1
Kid. Youve got a lot to learn. Hard work used to be rewared in America. Now faggotry is rewarded in America.

I LOVE it when you talk dirty!

• Like 3
Perverts are no joke. Fags try to convert good young men to their perversion. It's disgusting and sick.

You're clueless. Are people really that ignorant in Texas. What a shame your conservative religion hasn't taught you anything.

• Like 1
Perverts are no joke. Fags try to convert good young men to their perversion. It's disgusting and sick.

Not strictly on topic tho, is it?

PlumPrincess

Well, then go after those girls that are average lookwise, but might be smarter.

Well, then go after those girls that are average lookwise, but might be smarter.

I, and others, were saying that two years ago, and it's always the same response: they chase what they're attracted to, and shouldn't be expected to lower their standards. :rolleyes: Yeah, lowering your standards means dating a decent girl, who doesn't look like Natalie Portman, who won't screw you over, use you as a friend to cry over a bad boy, etc. Sounds awful. :rolleyes: Yet they expect those same hot women to lower their own standards in that respect.