He's a car salesman

R1TE0N

He went to a 4 year institute and got a degree and is wanting to do car sales now. OK, fine with me if that's what he wants (I wont judge). But anyhoot, Think he's trust worthy?............ Car salesmen just always rubbed me the wrong way!:sick::sick::sick:

My dad is a car dealer and a pillar in the community. You gotta problem with that?

Dumbazz.

My dad is a car dealer and a pillar in the community. You gotta problem with that?

Dumbazz.

She's fine with that and not judging, she just grossed out it rubs her the wrong way and shes not sure if some one who does that can be trusted.

Depends. As an example of 'trustworthy', my best friend has bought well over two million dollars in outright purchases and leases from one salesperson (man) at one Chevy dealer over the last 28 years. A typical service truck or van runs between 50 and 60K currently and there are about 12 in the fleet now and they usually get replaced every 3-5 years on a rotating basis

Vehicle salespeople, especially new fleet sales, can make good money and form long lasting business relationships.

The 'sleazeball' used car salesman, like Bill Paxton played in 'True Lies', probably do exist but such character traits would be readily obvious if one is looking for them.

If you like him and he treats you well, see how it goes.

Nothing wrong with car salesman. IME, they are pretty reliable people.

The only car I ever bought was from a car salesman who had just retired from some government job. It was his first and only day on the job. That car was a steal by the way.

That car salesman reminded me of my favorite president, William Henry Harrison.

My hierarchy of distrust these days, from least trustworthy at the top, to most trustworthy at the bottom, goes something like:

Politicians

Bureaucrats

Academic

Social Workers

Journalists

Marketing

Bankers

Doctors

Realtors

Clergy

Tradespeople

Lawyers

Salespeople (including cars)

Convicted Felons

Small Business Owners

Everybody else

:laugh:

• Like 2
My hierarchy of distrust these days, from least trustworthy at the top, to most trustworthy at the bottom, goes something like:

Politicians

Bureaucrats

Academic

Social Workers

Journalists

Marketing

Bankers

Doctors

Realtors

Clergy

Tradespeople

Lawyers

Salespeople (including cars)

Convicted Felons

Small Business Owners

Everybody else

:laugh:

Every ones in sales. Scientist should be on your list haha although I don't like calling them that considering how unscientific they are.

where do police and army fall... mindless followers of the bureaucrats? (well who abuse their discretion for a power trip)

Oh crap, forgot, police go up at the top, above politicians even. :laugh:

I agree with that actually. I'd put academics up higher too as they don't teach just indoctrinate.