LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

i want to have sex with my manager

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By 2sunny
  • 1 Post By somedude81

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th March 2012, 5:16 PM   #1

i want to have sex with my manager

I've been working this job since last summer. I wasn't expecting it but I met a man, well my manager. I could feel an attraction right of the bat. It just kept growing. A few months ago we bumped into each other and I know my face was red but all I could think about was how much I enjoyed the moment. I didn't want to let it go. He would watch me for long periods of time and I know he liked it. Recently he changed positions and we do not work together anymore. Yet he still manages to be standing outside near my car when I leave. Granted he is older than me by bout 20 years but it doesn't change the way I feel, maybe even we both feel. I feel like the next move is his. I've never felt this strongly about anything before. I'm not sure what to do next.
wowme20100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 7:22 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowme20100 View Post
Granted he is older than me by bout 20 years but it doesn't change the way I feel, maybe even we both feel. I feel like the next move is his. I've never felt this strongly about anything before. I'm not sure what to do next.
I thought this was creepy... then I realized you are in Ohio. Since that's the case... Go For It!

Just grab his junk, throw him against the hood of your car, and shove your tongue down his throat the next time he walks you to your car.
Untouchable_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 7:28 PM   #3

You don't tell us whether or not you are both single. Hopefully you are. Agree that the ball is in his court, as starting up with you opens up a whole skeleton closet full of various types of potential liability for him.
dasein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 7:32 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untouchable_Fire View Post
I thought this was creepy... then I realized you are in Ohio. Since that's the case... Go For It!

Just grab his junk, throw him against the hood of your car, and shove your tongue down his throat the next time he walks you to your car.
It sounds like he doesn't walk her to the car, more like he is loitering in the parking lot. Waiting or stalking? Tough call. How her being in Ohio makes any difference is beyond me. Its not like the whole state is a freak show.
sid3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 7:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowme20100 View Post
I've been working this job since last summer. I wasn't expecting it but I met a man, well my manager. I could feel an attraction right of the bat. It just kept growing. A few months ago we bumped into each other and I know my face was red but all I could think about was how much I enjoyed the moment. I didn't want to let it go. He would watch me for long periods of time and I know he liked it. Recently he changed positions and we do not work together anymore. Yet he still manages to be standing outside near my car when I leave. Granted he is older than me by bout 20 years but it doesn't change the way I feel, maybe even we both feel. I feel like the next move is his. I've never felt this strongly about anything before. I'm not sure what to do next.
No sane manager would make a move on one of his subordinates in this day and age. You can thank all the women making false sexual harassment allegations for that one.
Feelsgoodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 8:09 PM   #6
Established Member

Is he married?

A wise poster here used to say - don't fish in the company pond!
2sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 9:10 PM   #7
Established Member

I want to become a manager at my job so the female employes will have sex with me.
somedude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th March 2012, 9:15 PM   #8

I suspect troll thread....anyone notice a lot of new threads have a recurring theme or two?

Either its older guys, money, black people, how women suck, etc

Tbh, Im having a hard tune discerning between legit and bait threads from new posters.

Last edited by kaylan; 20th March 2012 at 9:18 PM..
kaylan is offline   Reply With Quote