Guys, would you date a woman that flirted with 15-17 year old boys

Disenchantedly Yours

Disenchantedly Yours

There was a recent thread about a woman that found out her boyfriend had previously drunkingly text-flirted with the 15 year old daughter of his ex girlfriend's boyfriend, before he hooked up with this woman.

So my question is, if this situation was turned around, how many men would fully accept and be okay with a woman that prior to meeting him, had drunkingly text-flirted with a young guy of 15-17. Would you be okay with this? Disgusted? Question where her head was at? I am just curious how guys look at this situation in the reverse.

Man, I was just about to post, but now how am I supposed to follow up Joystick D aka Sweet Jones Jr, Supreme High Priest of Pimpin and Commander in Chief of Pimpdom?

• Like 3
kiss_andmakeup

If the woman was hot, they would overlook it.

If they were on the fence about their attraction to her or found her unattractive, they'd find it gross or inappropriate.

Haven't you ever seen the episode of South Park where the school teacher has a romantic relationship with a student, and when the boys try to report it, all the cops say "Mrs. ____??! The hot one?! NICE!!"

Guys just think differently. If the woman is hot, they'll probably think about how much they would have loved it if a hot older woman had "sexted" them when they were a horny 15-year-old.

I'm not saying that makes it right. Just guessing about what's about to play out in this thread. I'm gonna grab the popcorn and watch to find out if I'm right. :)

• Like 3

Guys just think differently. If the woman is hot, they'll probably think about how much they would have loved it if a hot older woman had "sexted" them when they were a horny 15-year-old.

When I was in high school, one of my female teachers deliberately seated popular boys in the front row, and then she would flirt shamelessly with them. She was in her mid to late 20s and pretty attractive.

I just thought it was really disgusting, embarrassing, and irritating. But you can bet those boys in the front row thought differently! I bet they loved it.

There was a recent thread about a woman that found out her boyfriend had previously drunkingly text-flirted with the 15 year old daughter of his ex girlfriend's boyfriend, before he hooked up with this woman.

So my question is, if this situation was turned around, how many men would fully accept and be okay with a woman that prior to meeting him, had drunkingly text-flirted with a young guy of 15-17. Would you be okay with this? Disgusted? Question where her head was at? I am just curious how guys look at this situation in the reverse.

Id wonder where her head is it. And Id wonder who else she speaks to that way when drunk. Id also wanna make sure she was simply kidding around and has no desire to be with someone that young.

But I wouldnt have as much pause with her as I would with an adult male who did this with a teenage female. But thats because women are generally far less predatorial than men when it comes to sex.

So chances are we would never even come across a woman who flirted with young boys. For every female who gets arrested for screwing around with minors, theres generally 100 cases of men doing the same. So I would say this reality colors my reaction to a woman sexting a teenage boy. If she was sexting a kid who wasnt even in high school though, then Im calling the cops because shes possibly a pedo.

Also, women dont have the mentality that some guys do where they will take sex for any avenue they can get it. Usually older men who go after young teenagers are doing so because they cant court women their own age. They have a need for sex, and their "game" only works on naive immature teens. Women can get sex from a variety of sources in comparison, so I figure thats why there are less women sex offenders then male.

That and a lower sex drive.

When I was in high school, one of my female teachers deliberately seated popular boys in the front row, and then she would flirt shamelessly with them. She was in her mid to late 20s and pretty attractive.

I just thought it was really disgusting, embarrassing, and irritating. But you can bet those boys in the front row thought differently! I bet they loved it.

I would of loved this back in high school.

Anyone remember when Pacey lost his virginity to his English teacher on Dawsons Creek?

Edited by kaylan
  • Like 1

There's a disconnect between what a guy is likely to picture when asked that question, and what the situation is actually more likely to be.

Guys will picture a situation that probably looks something like this:

A really hot, flirtatious girl, playful in and out of bed, is flirting over the phone with a good looking, young, precocious soccer champion or
w
/e. She's biting her lip and laughing quietly to herself while texting, he's being suave and fresh as a 15-17 year
old
guy-next-door-with-slightly-modelesque-looks would be. If they hook up, she just couldn't help herself about how hot he was; she was charmed in the same way that an adult, sexually confident man may charm a woman. She is either relatively young (20s), or in the "carnal knowledge" time of her life (middle age, cougar).

What it's far more likely to be:

An acquaintance, relative, or caretaker of a still young, still dorky, still maturing young boy uses their authority to prepare him for sexual acts which will be against his will, which he won't fully understand, and to which he will be unable, psychologically and legally, to consent. His family is more likely to be already experiencing problems, and he is probably already neglected at home. The gratification will have a basis in power and the objectification of innocence, rather than mutual sexual pleasure. He'll be embarrassed and likely ashamed, and will be haunted by the incidents for the rest of his life.

So basically, the question is "Would you find this creepy?" But men are likely to take the "non-creepy" turn at every fork they get to when picturing this scenario -- because after all, there's the potential for a pretty hot fantasy to be had in fantasy land.

Someone who is sexting with a high school kid is likely to be a creep, and that's likely to show up in many other ways aside from just "she sexts with someone who happens to be 15 years old". Even though that's the realistic scenario, that's not what guys are going to be evaluating when they answer the question.

Edited by reallyhotguy
  • Like 1

This is what I don't understand: a couple of months ago, my Dad was saying that if a hot, female teacher had hit on him, he would have loved it. He would have had no complaints.

You can bet if I'd had a male teacher hitting on me, or he'd known about the creeper English teacher who tried to see down the top of girl's shirts, and tried to catch them changing after certain classes, he would have ripped his head off. He didn't want me going out with my cousins, where I might be corrupted.

fortyninethousand322

I can't be the only one who finds this topic to be full of gross exaggerations, can I?

Someone who sexted, while drunk, with a minor, one time is not a creep.

Jeez people, get some perspective.

If the woman is hot, they'll probably think about how much they would have loved it if a hot older woman had "sexted" them when they were a horny 15-year-old.

I've heard grown men half-jokingly describe these scenarios as "the luckiest boy in the world".

I can't be the only one who finds this topic to be full of gross exaggerations, can I?

Someone who sexted, while drunk, with a minor, one time is not a creep.

Jeez people, get some perspective.

Um, yeah, it does.

If you ever have a teen aged kid, you might feel very differently!

This is what I don't understand: a couple of months ago, my Dad was saying that if a hot, female teacher had hit on him, he would have loved it. He would have had no complaints.

You can bet if I'd had a male teacher hitting on me, or he'd known about the creeper English teacher who tried to see down the top of girl's shirts, and tried to catch them changing after certain classes, he would have ripped his head off. He didn't want me going out with my cousins, where I might be corrupted.

Thats what I was getting at with my entire response.

Men are usually far more predatorial with their sexual advances in comparison to women.

Also young boys have feelings towards sex than young girls. Teenage boys would be more able to seperate the emotions from the act. Teenage girls wont be able to do this easily at all. Plus female arent super horny and willing to screw almost anything in the way many guys are willing to do so.

Hence why the attitudes towards sexual advances from an authority figure or older person are far different.

I think some people just dont know how to put themselves in someone else shoes and truly empathize with them or understand their viewpoints. I remember browsing Sosuave some time ago and coming upon a thread where dudes in their 20s and 30s were actually saying theyd sleep with 13 and 14 yr olds if it was legal. I was glad their were actually some guys in the thread calling those dudes out for their predatory and exploitative attitude.

• Like 1
fortyninethousand322
Um, yeah, it does.

If you ever have a teen aged kid, you might feel very differently!

Well then I guess anyone who has voted for a Republican, any Republican ever in their entire life is automatically a member of the Tea Party. Same logic.

And I love how people always bring up "when you have a kid" in an argument. As if being a parent means you give up your opinions and your common sense.

Thats what I was getting at with my entire response.

Men are usually far more predatorial with their sexual advances in comparison to women.

Also young boys have feelings towards sex than young girls. Teenage boys would be more able to seperate the emotions from the act. Teenage girls wont be able to do this easily at all. Plus female arent super horny and willing to screw almost anything in the way many guys are willing to do so.

Hence why the attitudes towards sexual advances from an authority figure or older person are far different.

I think some people just dont know how to put themselves in someone else shoes and truly empathize with them or understand their viewpoints. I remember browsing Sosuave some time ago and coming upon a thread where dudes in their 20s and 30s were actually saying theyd sleep with 13 and 14 yr olds if it was legal. I was glad their were actually some guys in the thread calling those dudes out for their predatory and exploitative attitude.

Typo.

Third line should read "Also young boys have different feelings towards sex than young girls."

Well then I guess anyone who has voted for a Republican, any Republican ever in their entire life is automatically a member of the Tea Party. Same logic.

And I love how people always bring up "when you have a kid" in an argument. As if being a parent means you give up your opinions and your common sense.

I don't follow your logic at all. No use arguing it, though.

As for being a parent, many life experiences change our opinions and add to our common sense. Being a parent is just one of those experiences, but one that may be germane to this topic.

Negative Nancy

Men are such hypocrites :rolleyes:

I think the women that do that generally don't admit to it, so I probably would date one without knowing it. I don't even know why the guy in the other post decided to tell his girlfriend.

Loneliness can do strange things to even the most normal people, I try not to judge too harshly. It would definitely be disturbing to see it in person, unless I was the 15-17 year old in question.

• Like 1
  • Author
Disenchantedly Yours

Gosh, well these responses shocked me. I guess I can't wrap my mind around finding a boy of that age attractive in anyway. Despite sometimes getting lonely myself. Sure, you can look at kids and say, "that's a good looking kid". But that's different from, "I am attracted to that kid". I simply don't get it.

kiss_andmakeup
Gosh, well these responses shocked me. I guess I can't wrap my mind around finding a boy of that age attractive in anyway. Despite sometimes getting lonely myself. Sure, you can look at kids and say, "that's a good looking kid". But that's different from, "I am attracted to that kid". I simply don't get it.

Well the question wasn't "Do you find 15-17 year olds attractive?", it was if a guy would date a woman who did. The majority of women (IME) don't find teen boys attractive. That might be another reason for the lack of responses: it's so unlikely that this situation would arise. Teen boys are not idealized for their looks the way teen girls are.

I'd still be majorly creeped out by a guy who did what the guy in the other thread did, and I wouldn't date him. But I don't think you're going to get the reaction you're looking for out of this thread because the situation isn't as "apples to apples" as you would like it to be.

I don't date a woman who gets drunk...period. Just not my type of gal.

A double negative if a woman does dumb things when she drinks...she should be responsible and know her potential behavior and not drink st all.

^This. I have no problem with a social drinker, just someone who gets drunk = not my cup of tea.

Well the question wasn't "Do you find 15-17 year olds attractive?", it was if a guy would date a woman who did. The majority of women (IME) don't find teen boys attractive. That might be another reason for the lack of responses: it's so unlikely that this situation would arise. Teen boys are not idealized for their looks the way teen girls are.

I'd still be majorly creeped out by a guy who did what the guy in the other thread did, and I wouldn't date him. But I don't think you're going to get the reaction you're looking for out of this thread because the situation isn't as "apples to apples" as you would like it to be.

Its because most guys arent finished growing till their early 20s. Some finish in their late teens though. I didnt finish maturing until I was like 21.

But guys like Taylor Lautner....dudes been huge since he was 18. Ive heard women of all ages say naughty things about him.

Plus I think media has a lot to do with it. From a young age we are all taught to idealize young women way more than younger guys. However way back in early human history, dudes were sexing young boys as well.

fortyninethousand322
Its because most guys arent finished growing till their early 20s. Some finish in their late teens though. I didnt finish maturing until I was like 21.

But guys like Taylor Lautner....dudes been huge since he was 18. Ive heard women of all ages say naughty things about him.

Plus I think media has a lot to do with it. From a young age we are all taught to idealize young women way more than younger guys. However way back in early human history, dudes were sexing young boys as well.

I'm one of those dudes who developed really early (shaving at 12, grew a full beard at 15, etc.). When I was a sophomore in high school (15 years old) my mom's employer was having a going out of business sale. My parents bought a couple of shelves and stuff which I went to go put in the car. Some lady in the store asked my mom if she and I were married (my mom was 39 then). One, I was grossed out but it actually shocked me that somebody thought I was in my 30s.

So come to think of it, it probably is possible to inadvertently hit on a teenager. Or hit on a teen that really seems older.

Edited by fortyninethousand322