A date she won't forget?

West164

The first date was successful, but there is only so much you can do while eating dinner. I want to ask her out on another date but I want this one to be more romantic and memorable. The only problem is that it's a small city with little to do and theres snow on the ground. I want to show her how much I like her rather than tell her. Can you take the time to share past dates that you can still remember today?

Hm, it's a second date so you probably don't want to go overboard on romance. It depends on your personalities. I think active things work out very well, especially on beginning dates. I have gone sledding and had snowball fights with guys, which were fun because it really loosened us up and got us laughing together and it's kinda physical (you'll find yourselves touching and grabbing onto each other). Plus, it's free!

Is there anywhere in your town that offers carriage rides? Or maybe someplace that plays old movies or quirky, independent films? Then you could go grab a beer or coffee after and talk about the movie and whatnot. Maybe see a band play somewhere?

Honestly, from a girl's perspective, if I enjoy the guy's company it doesn't matter what we do. Some of my best "dates" were sitting around watching cheesy sci-fi movies on the couch...because the guy was great. Sense of humor and sharing laughs will trump anything else, in my opinion.

I'd agree with the posters about not going overboard so soon. This is only your second date. If you come on too strong or too serious at this early stage, she might think you're a little too needy. If she likes sports, you could take her to one, either as a participant or as a spectator of a pro team. That is something I did early on with guys I dated--went ice skating, skiing, bowling in the wintertime. I really like watching many types of pro sports, so if she's a sports fan, you might try taking her to a pro hockey game or a pro basketball game. An ice show would be good. If she likes to dance, that's always a good choice for a date with people who like dancing.