I noticed that if a women online likes your picture, she will...

PhillyDude

Ignore anything that sexual inside your ad

She will either think you are JOKING or will just IGNORE IT completely like it was never there-lol

One women even said...."so tell me something about you that is not in your profile?"

Women are funny-lol

• Author
Are you actually OLD-ing so you can pick up chicks in Philly?:eek:

Not in philly, the suburbs, jersey. and delaware.

Ignore anything that sexual inside your ad

She will either think you are JOKING or will just IGNORE IT completely like it was never there-lol

One women even said...."so tell me something about you that is not in your profile?"

Women are funny-lol

Are you one of the guys that complain when women don't respond to your messages as well? :rolleyes:

• Author
Are you one of the guys that complain when women don't respond to your messages as well? :rolleyes:

No i just use a different photo.

I call it a hall pass. The better looking you are the more hall passes you get and yes ladies it goes both ways. I seen a funny post on my friends FB page "No matter how hot she is, someone is tired of her ****" lol.

I have an anecdote not exactly related to OLD but relevant to women and pictures.

Back when I was going through my divorce and pretty messed up, my inbox here used to fill with requests for help or nice messages of support. At some point, a thread developed about appearance and relationships and, as an example, I posted a picture to my LS album of myself and my exW and some of our Australian friends, which still remains. Since that time, my inbox has, as a destination, save for a few significant cases, declined in the volume of 'interest'.

Interesting how life works. I'm not complaining; on the contrary, I value truth. I think the OP has a lot of truth.

• Author
I call it a hall pass. The better looking you are the more hall passes you get and yes ladies it goes both ways. I seen a funny post on my friends FB page "No matter how hot she is, someone is tired of her ****" lol.

I put in my ad that I like a woman with pretty feet to walk on my back and dance on me

The girl who responded said..."I see you have a silly side"

LOL