It really is a small world!

xpaperxcutx

Back in late November last year, I had a one night stand with a bartender at a lounge I frequented. I was really tipsy and the sex was so-so, it lasted less than an hour and I fell asleep right afterwards. I literally rushed out of his place the next day because I was late for work and we haven't talked or seen each other since. I haven't frequented the lounge either.

Now of all places where I might bump into him, i find him online on OKC. Actually he contacted me first and when I had checked out out his profile and saw his pic, I was really taken aback. He writes me one liner which I never responded to because I figure, why drugde up things with a guy who slept with me once? We had an okay night and might as well leave the rest to memory. But I notice he's been checking out my profile daily and has even favorited me. What's up with that?

Also I doubt he would remember me, but then again since I've bleached my hair and became the " blonde asian" I don't understand how he couldn't have remember me.

• Author

And I just answered my own question. Apparently he did remember me but like a typical guy on the prowl the only reason he can ever have for contacting me is wanting to pick up where we left off.

I told him thanks but no thanks. I really do have standards.

Now if this was me three years ago, I think I would've played along and jumped back into bed with the guy, but three years of experience has taught me these kind of guys need to be kept at a distance in order for me to maintain my sanity.

Why wouldn't he attempt contact? He knows you're the type to give him sex... So he figures he should attempt to have you hang around so when he's horny - he can call you.

If you are looking for casual sex - fine- do it.

If you're looking for more than that - I'd ignore any contact from him.

Oops, must have been typing when you posted.

Of course he only wants sex from you - he's human - his experience told him you were willing before ---> maybe you'd be willing now...

He figures maybe he can get lucky without having to spend money and make an effort.

Glad you've grown enough to tell him no.

When a man wants to get to know you - he will make the effort to romance you and court you without the demands this joker is asking for.

• Author
Why wouldn't he attempt contact? He knows you're the type to give him sex... So he figures he should attempt to have you hang around so when he's horny - he can call you.

If you are looking for casual sex - fine- do it.

If you're looking for more than that - I'd ignore any contact from him.

I understand this perfectly. I'm really not surprised. But again I really didn't expect him to find me online.

I understand this perfectly. I'm really not surprised. But again I really didn't expect him to find me online.

It may have just been him checking out an age range and you were grouped in with his matches.

Then... When he saw a chance with someone willing - he figured on asking.

Coward. He won't call and ask in real life - but he'll hide behind his screen and ask, sheez!

What a dork.

I'm glad you value yourself enough to want more Han what he offered. Being anyone's "option" sucks.