The situations I always get into

SJC2008

Got a message from a woman online and when I responded she was online so she IMed me. Chatted for a while, then asked for her #. This is what she said verbatim: "yeah sure we can chitty chat... but i'm assuming you mean txt if you do "be in touch"... which sounds like a total blow off btw ;)" WTF does this mean? the reason I ask is because after that she gave her # AND i didn't save it in my phone (I found out the next day) so the next day I go to email her and her profile is gone. Talk about a bad break. I got her # on the 21st and stumbled accross it today when i was erasing some messages and saw an Im hisotry tab which I didn't see when I went to email her. Luckily there is a transcript so I found the # BUT, it was 6 days and it's obviously too late to call tonight so it will be 7 days tomorrow if I call. Being that long and the fact that she erased her profile should I call? Remeber that's my 2nd. What do yall think she meant with the response when I asked for her#? Thanks!!!

• Author

So anyway i texted her this morning and she told me to send her a pic. She did not remember me u said i was very handsome than i told her the exact site and told her ill call her tonight and she was cool with that. Wish me luck!