Ladies, do you ever intentionally leave personal stuff at a guy's place?

spinaroonie

It always tends to be items that are clearly a woman's. Things like compacts, bobby pins, hair clips, earrings etc.

Enlighten me. Is it just forgetfulness or part of some Machiavellian scheme?

They are just peeing on the fire hydrant...

Marking their territory..

It gets worse too... the longer they are with you the more the marking happens..

Redecorate the house.. sure... peeing all over the place :laugh:

Actually, Nope. Never on purpose. Once I left my sunglasses at my boyfriend's house and had to drive around a week with the sun in my eyes. It sucked hardcore.

I don't, but I think that most women do. And yes it's like marking territory by peeing on it. Same with facebook pages....if a girl posts "can't wait to see you friday" on your wall, or "I wonder what cute girl took this photo?" on one of your pictures....that's peeing on your facebook wall.

If I'm in a long-term relationship and I frequently spend the night at my boyfriend's place, then I might keep a toothbrush and a bottle of saline solution in his bathroom. I don't want to carry that stuff back and forth every weekend, what a pain. But I wouldn't intentionally leave anything that I don't need for a sleepover, like jewelry. If I left something like that in his messy room, it would get lost in two seconds!

if a girl posts "can't wait to see you friday" on your wall, or "I wonder what cute girl took this photo?" on one of your pictures....that's peeing on your facebook wall.

hahaha.. I haven't been single during the facebook generation but that is so right...

Anecdote:

ExW stopped by to get the last remnant of her life out here, the pink slip to her car which had inadvertently been left in the office file cabinet. After, I showed her some of the work I was doing remodeling. First place she checked was the master bathroom, which I had already remodeled while we were together. LOL. Remember, this is the woman who couldn't wait to get out and had that wonderful guy living with her before we were divorced. She was checking her 'domain'. :D

I still use the cordless clippers she left to buzz my hair up. Knowing her, that wasn't intentional. Those are 100.00 clippers. Small victories ;)

I would never do it on purpose. My ex actually asked me what I wanted and bought me a toothbrush, etc to keep at his place.

I never see it as a good idea in the first few months to start planting your stuff at someone's place.

I would never do it on purpose. My ex actually asked me what I wanted and bought me a toothbrush, etc to keep at his place.

I never see it as a good idea in the first few months to start planting your stuff at someone's place.

Ya, my ex left her contact solution, shampoo, toothbrush, slipper, sweater

Same here. My last guy ASKED me to bring my things to his place because he always wanted me to spend the night. I'd leave stuff at his place all the time. Not on purpose, but because he was cool with it and I would just forget to grab the stuff. Do guys really care all that much if a girl leaves a few things at his place?:confused:

My wife actually took a pee on my floor to mark her territory when we started getting serious. It's how I knew she was the one.

Just kidding.

My wife actually took a pee on my floor to mark her territory when we started getting serious. It's how I knew she was the one.

Just kidding.

Hahahahahahahahaha good stuff:lmao::lmao:

Do guys really care all that much if a girl leaves a few things at his place?

I imagine the girl would ask his permission first. I would never leave my stuff at my boyfriend's place without asking him if it was OK. I don't think a toothbrush and a bottle of saline solution is too invasive. It's not even overtly girly. If I wanted to mark my territory, I would have left a box of tampons at his place!

Do guys really care all that much if a girl leaves a few things at his place?:confused:

Not unless you're leaving bills! :lmao:

It always tends to be items that are clearly a woman's. Things like compacts, bobby pins, hair clips, earrings etc.

Enlighten me. Is it just forgetfulness or part of some Machiavellian scheme?

Guys do it all the time too, scarfs, watches, underwear, etc

Guys do it all the time too, scarfs, watches, underwear, etc

We can't find the remote half the time.

If we leave something at your house we aren't doing it on purpose.

Except the underwear. Who the hell forgets that?

I had a woman come over after work. She left her pants!

She was wearing jeans when she left but she left them on the love-seat in the corner. She left those on purpose because she brought a bag with her of spare clothes & the pants were perfectly folded so they didn't just fall out.

Yeah people do that all the time to mark territory and have a reason to 'stop by'.

I keep telling my ex to get her bike and to change her mailing address, she hasn't....keep making excuses. I'm working to get her name off the intercom now, don't want her to sabotage my dating life too.

But I wouldn't intentionally leave anything that I don't need for a sleepover, like jewelry. If I left something like that in his messy room, it would get lost in two seconds!

yea cause if you broke up you could kiss your jewelry goodbye

Yeah, I did in college. You'd leave your earrings or something by his bed, so that you ensured he'd either call you or that you had an excuse to call him.

Yeah, I did in college. You'd leave your earrings or something by his bed, so that you ensured he'd either call you or that you had an excuse to call him.

:rolleyes:

I would never leave anything at a chicks place even if we were exclusive that way I could dump her at any time.

I once (ok twice) left a sweater because it smelled like the body lotion I wear. Both guys admitted to finding it, smelling it, and telling me it made them smile.

Its been years since I did that, but I can't say I wouldn't do it again... The scent-memory connection is very strong.

I once (ok twice) left a sweater because it smelled like the body lotion I wear. Both guys admitted to finding it, smelling it, and telling me it made them smile.

Its been years since I did that, but I can't say I wouldn't do it again... The scent-memory connection is very strong.

one didn't smell like semen did it?