bed room

majomparade

my girlfriend is mad at me because she went through my phone and read all of my texts from girls i had been seeing before her. She found out that i have a sex tape with a agirl that im just friends with now who is in a differnt state. She also found that i had sex with a another girl but this was months before we where together. Then she found that i text fhe girl i cheated on her with, who is pregnant but not by me. She was pregant when we had sex. I text her to see how she was doing cause shr is due next month and she my sisters best friend. She will not allow me in the bed room and she closes the bedroom door do you think she can forgive me

I'm sorry but this sonds really bad.

OK

If those girl txts were from a long time ago and you just forgot to delete them then there is a chance.tell her,and in front of her delete those numbers, or tell her that she can call and make sure that it is over.

now you cheating on her is unforgivable, and with a preg girl?

That is like an ultimet demeaning of her and just makes her fill like ****.

I'm sorry but hat last one is something that she has to decide, I mean if she can get over the humiliation which you caused her and still like you then maybe ther is a chance.

Be pressistent, and come up eith creative ways to apologize to her. KEEP TAKING THE BLAME AND HER ANGER, you must not make her think that it was because of her that you cheated with those girls because it would kill her self confidance.

Hope this works out, but I disagree with your actions.:confused:

my girlfriend

No such person. You post inconsistent stories - you're looking for the right dating site, you asked a girl out, you're 17, you're 18, you're 40 etc. Must be very confusing in there!

my girlfriend is mad at me because she went through my phone and read all of my texts from girls i had been seeing before her. She found out that i have a sex tape with a agirl that im just friends with now who is in a differnt state. She also found that i had sex with a another girl but this was months before we where together. Then she found that i text fhe girl i cheated on her with, who is pregnant but not by me. She was pregant when we had sex. I text her to see how she was doing cause shr is due next month and she my sisters best friend. She will not allow me in the bed room and she closes the bedroom door do you think she can forgive me

Why did you still have these texts in your phone? I would be irritated too if I was your girlfriend. You've already cheated on her? So no wonder she doesn't trust you. And you f*cked a pregnant chick who wasn't carrying your baby. Is that gross or is it just me?:sick::sick:

You cheated on her and texted the girl you cheated on her with? That's enough alone and I don't blame your girlfriend for being mad in the slightest. I would have dumped you for cheating, let alone staying in contact with her.

She can't really complain that you've had previous girlfriends. A sex tape might be rather worrying as she could be wondering if you're likely to try the same thing with her. Did you have your ex's permission to do the tape, for instance?

Regardless, once you cheat on a girl, the relationship is heading into oblivion anyway, whether it's quickly or slowly.