Is there medication that can take away sexual urges?

danmorisson

What's this carcumcision crap? Something about the removal of skin? If so, what good is that?

Any medication out there to remove sexual thoughts etc?

What's this carcumcision crap? Something about the removal of skin? If so, what good is that?

Any medication out there to remove sexual thoughts etc?

Why would you want to suppress your sexual urges? That's insane:confused:

Yeah.... having very strong sexual urges with no way to get them relieved is torture.

I'm sure many men would feel better and more productive if they didn't have the urge to screw, screaming at them.

• Author

It's making me depressed. Surely in this day and age there must be a way

Yeah.... having very strong sexual urges with no way to get them relieved is torture.

I'm sure many men would feel better and more productive if they didn't have the urge to screw, screaming at them.

How about just rubbing one out and getting on with your life?

He's talking about not having any sexual urges at all. Getting rid of them with meds. I love my sexual urges. When I stop having them, I'm going to worry.

How about just rubbing one out and getting on with your life?

I could jack off three times a day and it still wouldn't help.

Surely you must know there is a difference between masturbation and sex.

He's talking about not having any sexual urges at all. Getting rid of them with meds. I love my sexual urges. When I stop having them, I'm going to worry.

And what's the longest you've gone without getting those urges met?

My tongue is constantly in need of a female to go down on lol. Really though just beat it like it owes you money and then you will feel better

My tongue is constantly in need of a female to go down on lol. Really though just beat it like it owes you money and then you will feel better

OMG women must love you hahahahahahaha:love::D

Feelin Frisky

OP, I think you mean castration as a method to take away sexual urges in men (such as for those who sexually prey on children). Circumcision is something entirely different change one's sexual desire. Is there medication that can be given to men to subdue sexual urges? I don't think there is specifically--there are many medications whose side effects can make sexual urges reduced. But what do those meds do? You can't dose someone with Thorazine to stop him from being a sexual predator because you'd be effectively robbing him of his freedom. Most men do not need anything to down there sexual urges. Some predators need something to penetrate their psyches so that they don't act on impulses society considers criminal. Urges will always be there is one is predisposed to think that way. It's the action that matters.

• Author

That doesn't work. I still think about women and it's torture. You would think there would have been away to remove these argues completely. That's what I really could be doing with right now

Surely you must know there is a difference between masturbation and sex.

And what's the longest you've gone without getting those urges met?

19 years.....I lost my virginity at 19. After that, 6 months because I was in between boyfriends

OP, I think you mean castration as a method to take away sexual urges in men (such as for those who sexually prey on children). Circumcision is something entirely different change one's sexual desire. Is there medication that can be given to men to subdue sexual urges? I don't think there is specifically--there are many medications whose side effects can make sexual urges reduced. But what do those meds do? You can't dose someone with Thorazine to stop him from being a sexual predator because you'd be effectively robbing him of his freedom. Most men do not need anything to down there sexual urges. Some predators need something to penetrate their psyches so that they don't act on impulses society considers criminal. Urges will always be there is one is predisposed to think that way. It's the action that matters.

No man in their right mind would want to be castrated. He must have been thinking that though, not circumcision. Do doctors even perform castrations on normal men?

OP you will find a girl someday. Until then just beat off. It will be ok.

Thorazine also helps with people plagued with hiccups. Antipsychotics have a lot of dangerous side effects so a person needs to be carefully monitored.

Then jack off 7 times. Just don't let your mother catch you. Put a sock over it for emergency situations, American Pie style.

You'll probably have your mother wondering why you have all those stains on the tip of your socks when she puts them in the washing machine though. Just say you have sweaty toes, then show her the socks you're wearing, all stained and wet and sh*t.

I'm just messing with you Somedude. :p:laugh:

19 years.....I lost my virginity at 19. After that, 6 months because I was in between boyfriends

So the longest periods you've gone between sex was six months.

How did that feel?

So the longest periods you've gone between sex was six months.

How did that feel?

Well since I was heart broken in those 6 months, sex was the last thing on my mind. Recently I've gone 2 months and I'm ready to kill someone. There's no heart break involved this time, I'm just in between men. It sucks. For sure

Well since I was heart broken in those 6 months, sex was the last thing on my mind. Recently I've gone 2 months and I'm ready to kill someone. There's no heart break involved this time, I'm just in between men. It sucks. For sure

Me and my tongue could travel to relieve tension

Anyone That needs drugs to suppressed the sex drive is in need of psychiatric care. This sounds like sex addiction. As Shannon said sexual urges that are within the normal range are a blessing.