"Family Guy" American Cartoon...makes fun of issues we often raise.

Mrlonelyone

• Author

Yeah in this one they finally decide to take care of Quagmiers sisters bastard @$$ BF. The way she reacts to the intervention they set up reminds me of certain people on here LOL.

I saw it and even if it were my sister I would not risk going to jail for life over somebody who will probably be dating another scumbag within months. I am sorry but it is true. I will help any woman that truly wants to get out but you can't force a person to help themselves when they don't want to.

• Author
I saw it and even if it were my sister I would not risk going to jail for life over somebody who will probably be dating another scumbag within months. I am sorry but it is true. I will help any woman that truly wants to get out but you can't force a person to help themselves when they don't want to.

If that was my sister I would have really wanted to shot the guy a long time ago.

My Nephew just tonite told me, in all seriousness of this one couple he knew. The guy had the woman basically living in fear. He would get all jealous of any man even talking to her in a totally innocent context. He ended up killing her and her family and fleeing to Mexico. This was somewhere in the Northern Burbs of Chicago.

So yeah you have to take action when you see such men.