We kissed! Finally!!!!

AH1990

Some of you may know that a while back I was having some problems with this one girl in particular. She tried throwing the 'friends' thing on me, even after she had got a bf. And she still doesn't understand why I didn't want to accept friends with her.

Well last Tuesday she came back. And she came back in full force. After a few days of texting back and forth I asked her out to dinner (we went last night). She accepted! The days prior to the date she kept asking me about it, and she was asking me if I still wanted to go, telling me she was excited to see me etc.

Well the date went really good. I took her out to a nice restaurant and we had lots of fun. Talking about anything and everything. We were always poking fun at each other and being pretty flirty.

Then comes the time when I go to drop her off. I lean in to give her a hug and it just happened. My god she's a good kisser :D. 20 seconds later she leans back and in the softest voice says "goodbye sweetie". Or so I think :laugh:, sure sounded like that though.

Now I haven't really asked a girl out in a long time. I remember when I was 16 I asked this girl if she wanted to be my girlfriend. I remember the exact day/time/place, everything about it. I made that day special in both our minds. That's how I remember doing it. But how is it done these days? How do I go about asking her?

Any advice from anyone is appreciated!!

• Author
don't put any undue pressure on yourselves at this point. save that conversation for a month or two down the line.

I was kinda thinking that. I didn't want to put a label on us so quickly.