Anxiety in a new relationship and sex

cutiecall

HI,

I'm in a new dating relationship right now. I really like him and I'm attracted to him. I'm not sure if I want a future with him though. Really the only thing holding me back is that he has 4 kids and that we work together but not in the same department. I think we could work through the working thing bc I work from home alot. But the kid thing I don't know that is alot to take on. They are older though but he is in daily contact with them. I have no kids.

Anyways, I'm in an extreme anxiety state. I almost felt like I was having a very slight panic attack. I find focusing on something helps. So after this message I'm going to focus on work.

I have noticed sex brings anxiety on me when I'm not in an established relationship. I think if I was married I don't think it would. I really hope not. Anyways, I can't just keep having sex with him without knowing where we are going and what we are doing. It makes me way too anxious.

There are so many things I want to do in life and being anxious over a guy is not one of them. Relationships always make me anxious. That is why I have broken up with guys before to escape the anxiety. I can't just keep doing that it is very distructive and I do want a relationship.

I'm at a state in life where I want to be committed and move forward in life. We are together and that is it. No questioning just a relationship but I know that guys don't always like that.