LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Ex's Breasts

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th October 2011, 11:31 AM   #1

Ex's Breasts

My question is about my boyfriend of 3 mos. need to talk about his ex girlfriends breasts.
I am not opposed to hear about his past, but I think having to hear about how beautiful his ex's breasts are three times in an evening is disrespectful and unserving to our wonderful love life. He thinks i'm childish, immature and overly sensitive about the issue and infact, is the one that brings it up when we have any other issues/discussions. Even though I tell him that we are going to have to agree to disagree on this. Any feedback would help me.
tjoe61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 11:40 AM   #2
Established Member

Uhh...no, you are not childish, immature, or overly sensitive. Your BF is a dick.

Just start talking about how big and wonderful your ex's c*ck was. He'll get the message.
kiss_andmakeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss_andmakeup View Post
Just start talking about how big and wonderful your ex's c*ck was. He'll get the message.
^^ This ^^

And get really descriptive and excited when you describe how fabulous it felt inside you and what you used to do to it...

That should do the trick.
CarrieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 11:47 AM   #4
Established Member

No need for that kind of disrespect.
azsinglegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 12:13 PM   #5
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoe61 View Post
My question is about my boyfriend of 3 mos. need to talk about his ex girlfriends breasts.
I am not opposed to hear about his past, but I think having to hear about how beautiful his ex's breasts are three times in an evening is disrespectful and unserving to our wonderful love life. He thinks i'm childish, immature and overly sensitive about the issue and infact, is the one that brings it up when we have any other issues/discussions. Even though I tell him that we are going to have to agree to disagree on this. Any feedback would help me.
He's an @sshole. My suggestion is bring up how big and delicious your last ex's dick was (even if it wasn't) and how much you loved sucking it. That should put an end to his bullsh*t.
ShannonMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 1:00 PM   #6
Established Member

Yeah, next time he says it, simply sigh and say dreamily while looking away, "Oh, I know what you mean. My ex was huge and had a perfect..." Then "catch" yourself, look back at him and say, "I'm sorry. What were we talking about?" Then go on with whatever you were doing before like it was nothing.

He's a tool and deserves to have it said back to him. Really, it's probably the only way he's going to learn.

And if it were me, he wouldn't be getting to touch my breasts that day, or until he appreciated (worshipped) them as much or more than his ex's.
blueskyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 1:15 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskyday View Post
Yeah, next time he says it, simply sigh and say dreamily while looking away, "Oh, I know what you mean. My ex was huge and had a perfect..." Then "catch" yourself, look back at him and say, "I'm sorry. What were we talking about?" Then go on with whatever you were doing before like it was nothing.

He's a tool and deserves to have it said back to him. Really, it's probably the only way he's going to learn.

And if it were me, he wouldn't be getting to touch my breasts that day, or until he appreciated (worshipped) them as much or more than his ex's.

Mannnn, my ego would be shot if my gf did that to me . My ex-ex did have big breasts, but my most recent ex didn't have as full of a chest as her.

Not that it really matters to me. Breast size isn't the end of the world for me.
AH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 1:28 PM   #8
Established Member

Yeah that's f***ed up. I'd never be like your bf and talk about how great my ex was...wtf.
chelle21689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 1:31 PM   #9
Established Member

Been there, done that. He is not only disrespecting you but also telling you he's not going to change - he's even pinning it on you. So the next time he starts it, honestly - to save YOU the trouble - I would get a delirious smile on my face and say, "Well, now you have the chance to go back to her amazing breasts. It's over, chump."

Don't take this garbage from him. What is with people thinking they can go on and on about an ex and it's "OK" just because they're no longer in a relationship with that person? Then they try to claim the new girlfriend's jealousy is 'irrational.' It's ok to mud-stomp her heart and tear down her ego just because you aren't dating the ex, I guess? You do not have to be literally screwing the ex for it to be incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to the current girlfriend.

You should never have had to go through all of this nonsense. Leave before it gets worse. Because it's going to take a MIGHTY butt-kicking to get it to stop. A good wallop - like he gets jealous when other guys are hitting on you. But that's not a guarantee. Dump the chump.
RiverRunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 1:51 PM   #10
Established Member

I wouldn't even bother planning games with him. You can play along with what he does by giving him a taste of his own medicine but if it was me I would just break up with him and go my seperate way.
todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 2:02 PM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRunning View Post
Been there, done that. He is not only disrespecting you but also telling you he's not going to change - he's even pinning it on you. So the next time he starts it, honestly - to save YOU the trouble - I would get a delirious smile on my face and say, "Well, now you have the chance to go back to her amazing breasts. It's over, chump."
I agree with this...

It sounds like your boyfriend is emotionally immature.

People will treat you how you let them.

If you've expressed your concerns and feelings and he not only doesn't heed them but ridicules *you* for them, I can't see as to why you'd want to put up with that.

There are plenty of men who are not so disrespectful AND hurtful heh...

(although I did think turning the tables would be amusing, I don't think it's the best action to truly take --- especially if it has to come down to lying about it).
OnyxSnowfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 2:28 PM   #12

If you mention the penis of prior BF he will know you are getting back at him for the breast comment.

I suggest you hint to BF that you are not having the same great orgasms you are used to.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 2:37 PM   #13

Journal Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieT View Post
^^ This ^^

And get really descriptive and excited when you describe how fabulous it felt inside you and what you used to do to it...

That should do the trick.

Ouch. That would hurt.
Feelin Frisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 2:52 PM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Sky View Post
Next time you have his pants off....look at it and say...."that's it?"
.....And then add "man do I miss my ex's big dick" *sigh
ShannonMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th October 2011, 3:04 PM   #15
Established Member