Ex's Breasts

tjoe61

My question is about my boyfriend of 3 mos. need to talk about his ex girlfriends breasts.

I am not opposed to hear about his past, but I think having to hear about how beautiful his ex's breasts are three times in an evening is disrespectful and unserving to our wonderful love life. He thinks i'm childish, immature and overly sensitive about the issue and infact, is the one that brings it up when we have any other issues/discussions. Even though I tell him that we are going to have to agree to disagree on this. Any feedback would help me.

kiss_andmakeup

Uhh...no, you are not childish, immature, or overly sensitive. Your BF is a dick.

Just start talking about how big and wonderful your ex's c*ck was. He'll get the message.

Just start talking about how big and wonderful your ex's c*ck was. He'll get the message.

^^ This ^^

And get really descriptive and excited when you describe how fabulous it felt inside you and what you used to do to it...

That should do the trick. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My question is about my boyfriend of 3 mos. need to talk about his ex girlfriends breasts.

I am not opposed to hear about his past, but I think having to hear about how beautiful his ex's breasts are three times in an evening is disrespectful and unserving to our wonderful love life. He thinks i'm childish, immature and overly sensitive about the issue and infact, is the one that brings it up when we have any other issues/discussions. Even though I tell him that we are going to have to agree to disagree on this. Any feedback would help me.

He's an @sshole. My suggestion is bring up how big and delicious your last ex's dick was (even if it wasn't) and how much you loved sucking it. That should put an end to his bullsh*t.:p:p

Yeah, next time he says it, simply sigh and say dreamily while looking away, "Oh, I know what you mean. My ex was huge and had a perfect..." Then "catch" yourself, look back at him and say, "I'm sorry. What were we talking about?" Then go on with whatever you were doing before like it was nothing.

He's a tool and deserves to have it said back to him. Really, it's probably the only way he's going to learn.

And if it were me, he wouldn't be getting to touch my breasts that day, or until he appreciated (worshipped) them as much or more than his ex's.:laugh:

Yeah, next time he says it, simply sigh and say dreamily while looking away, "Oh, I know what you mean. My ex was huge and had a perfect..." Then "catch" yourself, look back at him and say, "I'm sorry. What were we talking about?" Then go on with whatever you were doing before like it was nothing.

He's a tool and deserves to have it said back to him. Really, it's probably the only way he's going to learn.

And if it were me, he wouldn't be getting to touch my breasts that day, or until he appreciated (worshipped) them as much or more than his ex's.:laugh:

Mannnn, my ego would be shot if my gf did that to me :(. My ex-ex did have big breasts, but my most recent ex didn't have as full of a chest as her.

Not that it really matters to me. Breast size isn't the end of the world for me.

Been there, done that. He is not only disrespecting you but also telling you he's not going to change - he's even pinning it on you. So the next time he starts it, honestly - to save YOU the trouble - I would get a delirious smile on my face and say, "Well, now you have the chance to go back to her amazing breasts. It's over, chump."

Don't take this garbage from him. What is with people thinking they can go on and on about an ex and it's "OK" just because they're no longer in a relationship with that person? Then they try to claim the new girlfriend's jealousy is 'irrational.' It's ok to mud-stomp her heart and tear down her ego just because you aren't dating the ex, I guess? You do not have to be literally screwing the ex for it to be incredibly disrespectful and hurtful to the current girlfriend.

You should never have had to go through all of this nonsense. Leave before it gets worse. Because it's going to take a MIGHTY butt-kicking to get it to stop. A good wallop - like he gets jealous when other guys are hitting on you. But that's not a guarantee. Dump the chump.

I wouldn't even bother planning games with him. You can play along with what he does by giving him a taste of his own medicine but if it was me I would just break up with him and go my seperate way.

Been there, done that. He is not only disrespecting you but also telling you he's not going to change - he's even pinning it on you. So the next time he starts it, honestly - to save YOU the trouble - I would get a delirious smile on my face and say, "Well, now you have the chance to go back to her amazing breasts. It's over, chump."

I agree with this...

It sounds like your boyfriend is emotionally immature.

People will treat you how you let them.

If you've expressed your concerns and feelings and he not only doesn't heed them but ridicules *you* for them, I can't see as to why you'd want to put up with that.

There are plenty of men who are not so disrespectful AND hurtful heh...

(although I did think turning the tables would be amusing, I don't think it's the best action to truly take --- especially if it has to come down to lying about it).

If you mention the penis of prior BF he will know you are getting back at him for the breast comment.

I suggest you hint to BF that you are not having the same great orgasms you are used to.

Feelin Frisky
^^ This ^^

And get really descriptive and excited when you describe how fabulous it felt inside you and what you used to do to it...

That should do the trick. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ouch. That would hurt. ;)

Next time you have his pants off....look at it and say...."that's it?"

.....And then add "man do I miss my ex's big dick" *sigh

• Author

:D Thanks for the laugh...I needed that!

Although it's not my nature to be revengeful, this is tempting and makes light of the situation in true form.

If you mention the penis of prior BF he will know you are getting back at him for the breast comment.

I suggest you hint to BF that you are not having the same great orgasms you are used to.

• Author

:laugh::laugh: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one. You all are making my day!

Say "I've seen bigger stiffies on a baby when I would powder their ass":laugh:

Or.... "who was your ex again? Lorena Bobbit? as you look at his thang":lmao:

I could come up with a million comebacks.

Say "I've seen bigger stiffies on a baby when I would powder their ass":laugh:

Or.... "who was your ex again? Lorena Bobbit? as you look at his thang":lmao:

I could come up with a million comebacks.

Hahahahahahaha or...."wow you're hung like a light switch.":lmao:

God you women sure know where to hit haha

Well when your man is making stupid remarks about how great his ex's tits are, he's asking for it:cool:

When he is choosing condoms at the pharmacy, hold a pack of smalls then mention that he should browse through the party balloons instead while gently patting his shoulder.

Hahahahahahahahaha man are we cruel or what?:lmao::lmao:

Well when your man is making stupid remarks about how great his ex's tits are, he's asking for it:cool:

Very true! He deserves it!

make me believe

Soo while some of these responses are funny, I wouldn't even bother. F*ck your boyfriend! He is a total as*hole. Seriously. I would dump him ASAP. Why would you put up with someone treating you so disrespectfully?? Especially after only three months when you should still be in the honeymoon phase of wanting to impress each other etc. You're wasting your time if you think he's going to change & suddenly realize what an immature dick he is & start respecting you. Dump him!

:laugh::lmao:

Or.... "We should look in the "boys" underwear section, hun".

And this

"The girl at the Taco Bell put more meat in my Taco than you did":laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Best one so far!! Hahahahahahahahaha I'm dying right now:lmao::lmao:

One more....

When he is socking it to you, say in a gentle voice "Did you put it in yet?"

Hahahahahahaha:lmao: