How To Make Money With LiveJasmin.

omar11

How much does Livejasmin pay their newest models?

This is a great question. The reason I say this is because I am going to give you information that I did not have when I started. Information that ifLivejasmin would have provided, I would have made total bank and had way more customers. As much as I love the money I earn on Livejasmin, I am disappointed with their lack of instruction. Once you are approved on Livejasmin, you just kind of log on and see what happens. If I would have started on Livejasmin with the knowledge I have now, it would have really helped out. But, that is part of why I started this blog. So that other models can make the most out of being a web cam model and not missing out on important things like I did when I started.

Starting out,Livejasmin does not pay a very high rate. The rate customers are charged to go private with new models is $0.98 per minute. Of this, the model earns 35% of that. This rate is set by the studio and remains in effect for either 1 or 2 weeks. In all honesty it was so long ago I can't remember. But here's the thing, while that does not seem like a high dollar amount, the fact of the matter is a model can earn more money in these first 2 promotional weeks then other weeks.

$0.98 is a sale rate, a discount. After the promotional period, you can set your own price per minute. The price points you can use are:

$1.99

$2.49

$2.99

$3.49

$3.99

Personally, I use the $2.99 per minute because 35% earns me roughly $1.00 a minute. But when customers throw in tips, voyeur members check in on the show, or the customer uses a cam to cam mode (which is a higher rate) I can easily make over $120 in an hour.

Here is what you need to remember about the lower rate. It's a sale item. Think about when something goes on sale at a store. You buy it even though you may not need it, or you buy more of it then usual. More people end up buying that sale item. The same is true for web cam models. Credits are not cheap for paying customers. So, just like a store, they will make an extra effort to buy what is on sale. Livejasmin even allows you to search by newest models online.

I never saw it that way when I was in the promotional period. I thought "OMG - that's like nothing." I pretty much stayed offline until my 2 week period was over. I missed huge opportunities. I was so mad when I pieced it all together. Another thing I did wrong when I started was I waited on my profile picture. Before you get a picture up, it just says "New Performer" with no image. WHAT WAS I THINKING???? No picture. On top of that, as a new performer, it is flagged on your profile picture that you are in the promotional $0.98 promo period. It looks like this:

This is an actual new performer online right now.

So what can I pass on to you. Take advantage of the $0.98 period. This is a HUGE time for you as a new model. I can't even begin to explain what using this period right will do for you. Remember in past blogs I stressed the importance of getting regular customers? Well all those customers are currently regulars for another model right now. Or maybe they had a regular model who isn't online as much, or isn't sticking to their schedule. Because of this, they are always looking at the new models. If you can take the period you are on promotion, and use it as a meet and greet, you can make contact with so many potential customers. And remember, because you are priced lower for a brief period of time, you will get more customers paying for your time. Every minute in private in these first two weeks is your chance to completely win those customers as regulars. Use charm and personality. Smile and talk. Don't forget, must customers want to build a rapport with you before they start dropping cash on you. Let them build that rapport in the two weeks you are at a lower price. You don't want to do what I did and stay offline for those weeks, missing all the potential customers looking for new models, and wanting to get more time for less credits.

Seriously, don't be fooled. It doesn't sound like a lot, but because you get more customers, you can easily make over $1,000 in your first two weeks. I have seen it done repeatedly. I have also seen models fail miserably. It all depends on how you approach it. If you see it as a marketing opportunity, you are sitting on a goldmine. If you look at it as being ripped off, you will be negative and make nothing. Either way, once your two week period is up, then you can change the price to whatever you feel is best. And while yes, the higher price per minute may seem more lucrative, but the truth is the lower you charge, the more visitors you have. And the more visitors, the more money you make.

Don't make mistakes I made. Use this period and you will be absolutely amazed at how awesome being on a web cam can be. Livejasmin gives you an advantage as a new model. Sadly, I realized and learned about the advantages after the fact. I had even tried to lower my price to get a promotional period back once I understood and figured out what I missed. But, you can't. Once you miss that opportunity, it's gone. AND PUT UP A PROFILE PIC RIGHT AWAY. Nobody will take the time to go into your room if there's just the words "New Performer" when the profiles all around have actual images of models. Profile pic!!!!! A must. i totally blew that one in my promo period. Ugh! Now I'm frustrated about those first two weeks. Please don't screw it up like I did. Get in there and get those customers. Use every advantage you can to get you earning the big money.

PS. You will also be able to earn money by making private videos available to paying members, creating a Fan Club, sending and receiving messages, getting gifts, getting tips, and much more. The potential for income on Livejasmin stretches very far. It's a lot to get into right now, but I'll touch on them in later blogs.

Edited by omar11