now im just a freind???

justafriend?

ok... me nd my bf dated 2 months and have been in a relationship for almost a month.. well today hes at my house he gets a phone call... and i guess they asked where he was... he says i'm at a friends house... should i be mad? should i say something?

Aaahh, guys are funny like that, I wouldn't jump to conclusions though. Maybe he isn't comfortable saying "girlfriend" just yet. Has he referred to you as his girlfriend before? 2 months is still fairly early and maybe he is still adjusting, I wouldn't sweat if for now but I would keep my eyes and ears open to make sure that your both on the same page. You could always talk to him about where you both stand in the relationship. If you have already spoken and your status is clear then I would point it out next time and tell him to get it straight or rethink things.

If it was a girl on the other end of his line then I would be mad but like I said you can't jump to conclusions just yet, just keep and ear out for next time.

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS TALKING TO A GIRL. MY FRIEND SUGGESTED THAT I SAY SOEMTHING LIKE " SO I'M JUST A FRIEND NOW" OR "IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG IN OUR RELATIONSHIP" ? OR SHOULD I JUST NOT SAY ANYTHING.

Well in that case then I would ask him, simply let him know that this confused you and you where bothered by it.

Be straight up with him, if you guys are exclusively dating then he should not be talking to other girls in the first place. If he is refering to you as a friend and you are together, it has every sign of a poor player! Just watch out for yourself and ask questions, dont just stand in the dark wondering. if he says it was just a friend then ask him why he could not tell her that he was at his girlfriends house. Be specific but watch your our tail. I used to do teh same thing and most the time I was playing whom ever I was with. take my advice ask questions!!!