What matters more--boob size to men, or penis size to women?

EnigmaticClarity

EnigmaticClarity

Assume for the sake of conversation we're not talking about a penis that's so small you can't even functionally have any intercourse at all. My guess is boob size matters to more men than penis size matters to women because it's more publicly visible through clothing.

Disenchantedly Yours

I'm petite..i perfer someone that isn't going to make it hurt for me. :) Figure it out.

The thing I care about the most is bad tasting spunk lol. Some guys just taste..wrong..some don't.

I would venture to guess that breasts are more important to men than penises are to women too. It may have to do with visibility but also,

I think men can easily isolate female body parts and enjoy them a part from the female herself. I can't speak for other women, as I'm sure there's some whom just genuinely dig penis just 'cause it's penis but... I have to be crazy about the man it belongs to before I get crazy about his penis. Penis can be easily substituted for (sorry), there has to be more there.

And, the only time that penis sizes were really a factor for me was when they were actually "too" large... I don't really like feeling like something is trying to drill inside of my stomach =p. It's just not pleasurable to me. I personally don't get the big craze either... I prefer around 5 or 6, but smaller or bigger is fine... so long as the man himself is.

Why???????

Penis size. And here's why.

No man would refuse to date or sleep with a woman because her boobs were too big or too small.

But if some girls are talking and one says that Johny has a little dick, all the girls who heard it, instantly write Johny of regardless if they were interested in him or not.

Conversely, if girls hear that Johny has a really big dick, they might want to try it out. I've heard stories of guys getting laid just because somebody told her that he had a big one.

More proof can be found on craigslist where most of the women are demanding big dicks.

Yellow_Duck'y

I'll go with option C....

Testicles.

Lopsided ones, look kinda funny. :laugh:

I think its the same

the possessing sex thinks its more important to the opposite sex than it actually is

I think its the same

the possessing sex thinks its more important to the opposite sex than it actually is

:lmao: that may be so.

You overestimate how much women care about sex.

To most women it's largely unimportant, therefore penis sizes are irrelvant.

Lol. What about when a straight woman cares about sex but also finds penis sizes irrelevant?

For me breast size is not a deal breaker. As much as I like decent sized firm breasts, it's not gonna turn me off. That may be because I'm more of a butt man than a breast man.

I was with a woman recently who was very subconscious about her breasts. In fact she was so sell conscious she tried to stop me from removing her bra. Ok, it was all done in a playful manner with lots of giggling (which turned me on big time), but she even said "You won't like them, they're too small."

They were kind of small, which was kind of a disappointment, but the rest of her was just so bloody stunning it didn't matter. And when she was clothed you would never have noticed how small they were. I think her bra must have been padded.

You overestimate how much women care about sex.

To most women it's largely unimportant, therefore penis sizes are irrelvant.

Might I suggest changing your name to combicbookgirl because you're really a woman.

Assume for the sake of conversation we're not talking about a penis that's so small you can't even functionally have any intercourse at all. My guess is boob size matters to more men than penis size matters to women because it's more publicly visible through clothing.

Personally, I don't care that much about boob size, provided she is not totally flat chested. Slim girls normally have smaller boobs, and I ain't no chubby chaser...

Why???????

In the U.S., the Labor Day weekend is upon us ;)

IME, hard to know what matters more, but I'll add a couple of anecdotes....

My exW talked about penises far more than I ever talked about boobs. However, if the instances of my male friends talking about their wive's/SO's boobs are any indicator, I might be outlier in that arena.

One of the best, if not the best, kisser I ever encountered, as well as best lover, was a lady whose breasts appeared those of a pubescent girl. She had managed to have two lovely daughters and was a grandmother, so I guess they served their purposes. And so concludes my talk about breasts and how they much they matter. ;)

But if some girls are talking and one says that Johny has a little dick, all the girls who heard it, instantly write Johny of regardless if they were interested in him or not.

That's not true. For one thing, women don't usually talk like that. It's men who talk about things like breast size, ass shape, and bounce. Women usually gossip about technique: if he's a good kisser, if he's good in bed, if he gives amazing back rubs, etc. If I was chatting with a group of my girl friends and one of them mentioned a guy with a small dick, I think we'd all stare at her, like "...why did you tell us that?" It wouldn't make any of us write the guy off. Besides, that's the kind of thing you have to see for yourself. I wouldn't take someone's word for it.

Conversely, if girls hear that Johny has a really big dick, they might want to try it out. I've heard stories of guys getting laid just because somebody told her that he had a big one.

I don't think that's true for most women either. It takes more than a big penis to turn a woman on. If I don't like anything else about him, it won't matter what kind of penis he has. Besides, there is such a thing as too big. A friend of mine in college was dating this really tall guy, and she literally cried when she first saw his dick because she couldn't imagine how they would ever have sex. She was a virgin and very petite, even shorter than me (only 5'0"), and she could tell, just by looking at it, that sex with him would be painful. Most women don't like painful sex.

More proof can be found on craigslist where most of the women are demanding big dicks.

Craigslist ladies are...special.

Feelin Frisky

I don't scout too much in the breast department and don't miss 'em if they aren't prominent. Overly huge ones are a bit of a turn off. Women don't get to see the form of our cocks inside our pants under normal social situations but I think that they think penis more than I think tit. I don't know how much of a thing size is but I can't imagine a woman dreaming about a guy she fancies packing a Derringer.

Disenchantedly Yours
So you basicly like eating cum? Why else would it matter if it tastes bad or not? :laugh:

No Dearheart. I don't like eating cum. What I do like is giving my partner pleasure. I do partake in certain activities though that sometimes it ends up in the mouth.

Penis size. And here's why.

No man would refuse to date or sleep with

a woman because her boobs were too big or too small.

But if some girls

are talking and one says that Johny has a little dick, all the girls who heard

it, instantly write Johny of regardless if they were interested in him or

not.

Conversely, if girls hear that Johny has a really big dick, they

might want to try it out. I've heard stories of guys getting laid just because

somebody told her that he had a big one.

More proof can be found on

craigslist where most of the women are demanding big dicks.

Your biggest mistake is assuming women think like men.

As for Craigslist skanks...they are so worn out and used up they need a big one to feel anything, lol.

Unless it's so small you can't feel it or so big that it hurts, size is a non-issue for most women.

I think what he does and how he does it, is much more important to women than size.

xoxoDaniellexoxo
Personally, I don't care that much about boob size, provided she is not totally flat chested. Slim girls normally have smaller boobs, and I ain't no chubby chaser...

Not necessarliy lol!! I consider myself slim, I only way like 117-120lbs and am 5'4", and have a naturally large chest, stinkin' genetics my mom is tiny I got them from my grandma who looks like me. I think the only thing that is obnoxious is huge fake boobs, I could never go under the knife cause needles scare me, but to each their own. Can you guys tell the difference between real and fake?

Disenchantedly Yours

But usually we like you before we see the penis. We have no way of telling what a guy's penis size is like until we actually like you enough to get naked. If a woman is getting naked with you, she likes you. Unless your some aging politican or athlete that is looking for some online validation.

Sooner or Later

Penis size does matter to me.

I know a lot of men don't wish to hear that (and some women disagree) but I've been with both (men w/varying sizes) and, um, it does matter.

In terms of breasts, I am ok in that dept. and the men I have been with are quite pleased.

Your biggest mistake is assuming women think like men.

She speaks the truth.

I think what he does and how he does it, is much more important to women than size.

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean!

xoxoDaniellexoxo
She speaks the truth.

It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean!

Cypress you always have the best words of wisdom, how do you do it?? Lol:eek: