Once I get it, I don't want it anymore..

mr.dream merchant

mr.dream merchant

Recap of the past month. Been taking occasional trips to the vacated office we use for storage with my lovely co-worker. In there we make out, she ends up giving me fellatio, and twice now she's swallowed. Wow!

I've been getting alot of attention on POF. It got to the point where I had so many dates set up I just started blowing women off. I'm actually doing that this weekend as well. I'm booked Fri, Sat and Sun, but I'm gonna blow Fri off just because I want some time to myself. Yesterday, one lovely woman I met on POF came by, we hung out and talked. I could tell she was attracted to me just by her body language. Plus she's seen pictures of my physique and such, so she knew what I had going on under the clothing. We made our way back to my car, and she wanted to sit inside and talk.

But before even continuing this story, 3 hours prior to her showing up to see me, I had just got done having sex with my co-worker in the storage room. At the end of my shift I had to quickly wash my genitalia with soap and water, get the smell of her perfume off of my neck and clothes (wanted to play it safe).

So continuing the story with the POF girl, we go in my car and chit chat. She plays some songs we like, and somehow her feet ended up in my lap and I was giving her a foot massage. One thing led to another, we make out, her clothes come off, next thing I know she's giving me the best fellatio I've ever had in my life. Deep throat and all (I'm not a small guy). So she takes my hand and places it on her vagina, and I mean, she's just drenched, sopping with vaginal lubrication. So....****, I did what any other guy would've done, I ****ed her for an hour. She came multiple times, I had trouble arriving because of my previous encounter. Finally I arrived, she let me dispense it onto her face (Wow!). After that we kicked back for about 20 then I took off.

Now all day today she's been trying to text and maintain communication. And I'm just not feeling it. I feel smothered. I don't even want to talk to her at the moment, at least not until I'm horny. I don't even talk to my co-worker unless I want some fun. This is a re-occurring issue. I get what I want, then I get cold on them. Of course they notice, because before I got what I wanted, I was very sweet to them. Very caring, attentive, etc. Compliment them, make them smile, etc. They eat that **** up.

Lol, I have no clue. All I know is, just her texting me is making me feel claustrophobic. She got pissed off with me, got all salty and was like "going to bed. night." I just said "ok.".

Not to mention I ****ed two women within a window of 3-4 hours? That's a milestone for my sex life. Aaah, what am I going to do with myself. The ****ed up part is, I can't stop thinking about how sexually loose these women are. Why would I ever date them? Wtf.

i'm not in the mood for many words so i'll just state the obvious... you are a guy that should pay for sex. the way you intentionally cause harm to these women is gross.

pay - instead of hurting women. mainly because when you have sex with them - they are getting the message that you may actually care about them - when in reality, you don't.

stop using and hurting women.

• Author
mr.dream merchant

How am I using and hurting them? They enjoy it, and they do it willingly. I don't even give a **** about that honestly. I just want to know why I get cold on them after we have sex.

Cracker Jack

I would say it's probably because the "challenge" of ****ing them is gone at that point. Most of my friends who would be very interested in a particular woman initially, would often go on to say that they grew bored with them once they were able to have sex with them because there's nothing more to it than that.

• Author
mr.dream merchant

How do you get over that though? Is that something that sticks with you for life? Cause I don't want to keep ****in' and duckin' these girls. I feel kind of bad lol.

How do you get over that though? Is that something that sticks with you for life? Cause I don't want to keep ****in' and duckin' these girls. I feel kind of bad lol.

you get over it by changing your behavior.

if you just intend to use them - then pay a prostitute so you quit causing these women harm.

in the end - it's not good to feel better at the expense of someone else feeling badly - you're just causing yourself a ton of negative energy.

• Author
mr.dream merchant

That's tough, my libido is stupid. The main reason why I even sweet talk them in the first place. But then its like they want to date me, I don't want that. Why do women get ahead of themselves like that?

Disillusioned
The ****ed up part is, I can't stop thinking about how sexually loose these women are. Why would I ever date them? Wtf.

A lot of guys would give anything to feel the way you do. Really.

OnyxSnowfall

Eh... I've known men that are only about the "chase". There are men who are still "chasing" me, after years of me declining... and I'm pretty sure the ONLY merit in me in their eyes is that they haven't "conquered" my "cave" yet...

But years ago I learned about those kinds of men lol. As I gave in and the only time they came back was to "bed" me... never to truly get to know me/spend time with me. I recall it being fairly demeaning, but I realized I allowed it myself so... I learned not to give myself away easily.

The only advice I have for you is to do some soul searching :lmao:... perhaps read up on "why" you seem to be turned off afterwards. Generally I think it's more fulfilling to be able to "fall in love" and have intimacy with someone you care about and who cares about you.

The novelty of purely sleeping with women, no matter how beautiful and sexually skilled they are, can wear off and leave one unsatisfied... and can hurt others as well. It's essentially like they're toys to you, but yes they are allowing themselves to be used as toys.

Maybe you fear real intimacy? Have you had meaningful relationships with women in the past?

• Author
mr.dream merchant

And it's tough, cause the women are on me. I go to Publix, I get 2 numbers. I go to Wendy's, I get a number. Any normal guy would stock up for a rainy day you know? But then they ****ing latch on, and I just feel smothered as ****. I don't even bring up a relationship. They just assume I'm on the same wavelength as them, that's just stupid.

OnyxSnowfall
And it's tough, cause the women are on me. I go to Publix, I get 2 numbers. I go to Wendy's, I get a number. Any normal guy would stock up for a rainy day you know? But then they ****ing latch on, and I just feel smothered as ****. I don't even bring up a relationship. They just assume I'm on the same wavelength as them, that's just stupid.

I guess the best you can do is let them know up-front you're only interested in a casual sexual relationship?

• Author
mr.dream merchant

I had a couple meaningful relationships before, but I got burned in both of those stories. Nowadays I just don't have the time to be a boyfriend. I'm mad busy throughout the day. And they always want to call, talk, see me...one girl got mad because I wanted to work out instead of see her! What the **** is that man?

I still want to **** though. And I'm good at getting it out of them. The problem is, lol, they assume I want to date them. That's not on my agenda. I hardly have time for myself. But, my quesiton is, why am I so cold after it's all said and done? I try to be sweet, caring, and attentive...but I just can't be bothered. Then I get annoyed when they contact me lol....wtf.

I guess the best you can do is let them know up-front you're only interested in a casual sexual relationship?

YES! but that would require him being honest!

• Author
mr.dream merchant

But dude it's not like I'm being a liar....how am I not being honest with these women?

Mme. Chaucer

Well, you certainly seem very boastful and proud of yourself for having such a profound defect of character. It's pitiful.

• Author
mr.dream merchant

I don't think I'm as much of a whore as they are. I'm just being a guy, tons of men would do the same in my position. I'll even say about 80%.

here's a news flash for you...

any man who's thinking only of HIMSELF while having sex is NEVER a good lay! there's no way to make it good when he's that selfish and self centered.

you making it all about you is completely back wards.

there's no chance you could possibly be good. that is my experience - and i am not a young gal anymore - but i do know what makes a man a great lover.

• Author
mr.dream merchant

Well I've dealt with skeptics my whole life, so I'm not going to come on here and try to prove to you that I'm an indeed a good lover. I do what I do when the time comes for it. But after it's all said and done, I can't stand to be smothered by any and all forms of contact by the same woman. It's so cold, it's ****ed up lol.

It's funny but there is several threads on how selfish people are in this world. I believe the threads have to do with FWB relationships.

In them it is ok to be selfish and think of yourself if you convey honesty to your sexual partner.

So dream merchant, just tell them you are using them for sex and it would seem your conscience is clean.

• Author
mr.dream merchant
It's funny but there is several threads on how selfish people are in this world. I believe the threads have to do with FWB relationships.

In them it is ok to be selfish and think of yourself if you convey honesty to your sexual partner.

So dream merchant, just tell them you are using them for sex and it would seem your conscience is clean.

I can't do that lol. One of them already has it made up in her head that I intend to date her. I never said I wasn't, but I never said I did. :/

I can't do that lol. One of them already has it made up in her head that I intend to date her. I never said I wasn't, but I never said I did. :/

Read up. They even state that if the FWB partner falls for you it is THEIR problem, not yours. AS long as you stated you only want them for sex you are washed clean of any debt or responsibility.

P.S. I do not advocate this arrangement. But it seems to be acceptable to many people who aren't looking for serious, faithful relations.

so you do lie... lying by omission is still a lie.

be honest. or just pay for what you need and stop hurting women who expect that you may actually care.

counseling may help - IF you think you're just cold and unfeeling is out of the norm... and you wish to change that.