Is He Serious about Me or Playing with Me?

confusedgirl56

confusedgirl56

Hi,

I have been going out with this guy for a month and we had sex recently. He texts me every day, 5-10 times/day. Everything was good until he started calling me his "lover" in multiple texts. That got me a bit concerned.

So I told him that my girlfriends were teasing me and asking me if he was my boyfriend. His response was, "what did you say to them, little one?"

I'm confused about his response. Is he just seeing me as a friends with benefit girl? Do you think that he has no intention of being my boyfriend? If so, please let me know and I would like to move on.

Thanks

Exclusivity should have come before you had sex. Now you're left wondering what he wants. Next time say what you want since it makes things a lot easier.

• Author
confusedgirl56

Thank you, sugarmomma :)

Additional information: I just texted him and said "I like you the most at the moment and want to be your girlfriend. But if it's not for you, I understand and will keep my options open."

He replied and said, "I will work on earning that bf status, so you can close the other options. If you want ..."

Thank you, sugarmomma :)

Additional information: I just texted him and said "I like you the most at the moment and want to be your girlfriend. But if it's not for you, I understand and will keep my options open."

He replied and said, "I will work on earning that bf status, so you can close the other options. If you want ..."

I’m not sure what that means? Could be his way of saying he wants to be your bf… what do you think?

• Author
confusedgirl56

Good point, Dust. I texted him and told him that since he wanted to work on it and were not ready yet, I would go on a date with another guy who had asked me for weeks.

He got really upset and said that he thought he said yes to being my boyfriend. He then told me that he loved me. What a surprise!

I hope he meant it, not just saying it to keep me from dating others.

• Author
confusedgirl56

FYI, he's the same guy that I posted in a previous thread. He was the CEO guy who got me the $800 shoes that some of you really had problems with.

I read his text as to say that he wants to be your bf...

I think it is great!!! I'm really happy for you. :) just take it slow and enjoy it.

x

I have been going out with this guy for a month and we had sex recently. He texts me every day, 5-10 times/day. Everything was good until he started calling me his "lover" in multiple texts. That got me a bit concerned.

If he liked you, he wouldn't call you "lover". That's not a term of endearment. It refers purely and simply to sex.

If he really is a rich and powerful CEO, do you think he has much respect for a girl who allows herself to be bought for a pair of shoes?

Not much of a challenge, is it?

I joined this forum last year because my partner of more than ten years was having an affair with the Manager of this country's richest and most successful football team. He was the highest paid foreigner in this country.

He offered her everything. He even offered her a car. But she took nothing.

So he said to her "you are the first girl who doesn't want my money".

The important word here is "first".

You are clearly NOT the "first".

So in the sequence of girls who DO want the CEO's money, what are you? Number 5? Number 12? Number 27?

These men want a challenge. And more often than not they are already married.

Edited by andrew-bkk
  • Author
confusedgirl56

Oh here we go again. Where did you get the silly idea that he bought me with shoes :) I don't get involved with married men. Maybe your partner shouldn't have either.

I say it as I see it...and I am a romantic at heart.

Who cares about the shoes! He loves you! Unfortunately there are a lot of people who have been burnt out there, and that is reflected here. It's really sad-but if you love him for who he is and not what he is...then that's all that matters. :)

Why don't you talk to him about it? Or am I supposed to peer into my crystal ball and tell you what he's thinking?

You know they do have decent crystal ball fortune tellers where you shake it and it gives you an answer for stuff. Try one of those.

lol oh god it's Cinderella girl again hahaha. I'm still against the million dollar shoe deal. I think you should have looked for a better signing bonus+benefits. Basically this contract is whack, get a new agent.