ideas for date #2? im a bit of a recluse so i dont have a lot of date ideas

Fendral

day 1: met her at a house party (both tipsy; made out after party and a bit of fingering [we were alone])

day 2: took her to a bar for drinks then a walk in the park (more making out; talked about getting together on the weekend)

day 3: ???

i was a shut-in for most of my life (i.e., lots of video games and avoiding social situations) so i don't really have a lot of interests beside tech things/video games/geeky **** and don't have a good idea of what might be a fun date, but i would like to do something interesting and memorable

background info: we are both 20. she seems somewhat like a geeky type (enjoyed LOTR, harry potter; biology major, etc) from what i gathered on our first date and i can tell she is very into me, but we are both shy in our own ways so i am just a little nervous/confused on how to progress

separate question: i am a virgin (i dont know if she is) and i want to tell her in order to calm my nerves for the next make-out session so that we might be able to go a little further. i had a girlfriend in first-year that i was never very comfortable around due to my general shyness and insecurity which made it very hard to talk about sex and when we tried to have sex i just couldnt get up due to nerves. the same thing happened with this new girl during our makeout sessions. my dick would get hard for a little bit but then go limp, especially when she started giving me a handjob. based on our encounters i think she is very much interested in having sex with me (READ UPDATE), but all the pressure around getting hard is making me nervous. what do? i very much like this girl

~UPDATE~

so uhhh it's pretty awesome being totally clueless at this stuff lol

i asked her out on a date to a botanical garden for a walk, but she said she wasn't feeling well and asked to postpone until tomorrow and due to my disappointment i accidentally blurted out that i had my house to myself tonight and that we could watch a movie together after the walk in the gardens

about an hour later i get a call back from her saying that she wants to clear something up ("were you planning on taking me to your house tonight?") and basically went on to say that she didn't want to have sex or fool around too soon which i completely understand and tbh that takes some of the pressure off, but has brought on some new concerns

i really just want to spend some time with her and have fun together, but im worried that i might need to do some damage control on my big mouth

and now i have no idea what to do for a date for tomorrow because im scared about her thinking im trying to move quickly or something

im thinking to go through with the botanical gardens but instead of a movie at home ill take her to a theatre, but idk

help?

Nice dinner out...because you haven't done that yet.

Theater...like a play or musical, not a movie.

Art show or gallery opening.

Picnic in the daytime.

Horseback riding or some outdoors thing.