why does he ignore me without a reason?

nikaa91

I have been in a very toxic, deluded relationship, but got over the guy and started a thing with someone else. A sweet, loving and caring man. Sometimes we had fights, but in general everything was ok. For about 1,5 year. We talked about getting married one day, etc. And then, almost 2 weeks ago he said to me "i dont feel like talking with you. I dont want to hear from you in 2 weeks". I was shocked, it just came from nowhere. The day before, he was telling me how much he loves me. Anyhow, I didn't talk to him until today, although it was so painful. And yet, he wouldn't respond! I feel horrible, I'm all in tears. I have always been (too) good, and faithful to him. He seemed like a mature man, 9 years older than me. I dont know what happened to him. I demanded to be told the truth, told him not to be a kid. AND NOTHING. My world is collapsing right now because I still love him. Anyhow, I only want the truth - if he is seeing someone else, if he fell out of love - whatever! But he just won't respond. I would never thought that he could cause me so much pain. I don't feel like seeing anyone else, I don't imagine being in love again. And one more thing - he didn't delete me from fb or msn, and he really doesnt mind getting rid of contacts - like an ex gf. Any thoughts or comments? Why does he act like a jackass?

I don't know why he did this but I understand you're in a lot of pain. Sudden rejection's a shock to the system. Forget about the future for a minute. Don't think about if you'll ever fall in love again. Just worry about the here and now and getting some real life support. Do you have friends who will listen? They may have insight. They might have noticed things about him.

Getting answers won't be easy. He's already shown he's a shady dude. I know you want them so it helps with the pain. But you'll need to find relief through support until then,

I swear if someone told me they didn't want to hear from me for 2 weeks I would give him 2 years. He isn't worth your time or thoughts.

It's a game. Two weeks? Humph. Tell him game over and let him go. I know that is easier said than done. You have to look at the big picture. Say he calls you in two weeks and all is well with the world. Now that he knows you accept that, the next break will be two months.

I would go NC and when he does call, he would learn what it feels like to be ignored. Soon you will wonder what you ever saw in that selfish manipulative man. There are better men out there. Regroup then get out there and meet one.

LoveandSuch

2 weeks? 2 weeks for what? Another girl? Sounds like 2 weeks to go hook up with another girl, to find out if it will work, and if it does not, he can come running back into your arms and guess what? He did not cheat, because you 2 were not together! I may be wrong, but this is what guys do when they give a timeline. I am really beginning to hate certain types of men!

Do not let him play you. Play him back.