Dating older woman and have no clue how to proceed

Ninja Extrordinaire

Ninja Extrordinaire

Hey Everybody,

I need some help here so, first I'll tell you whats going o.

I've been single for the past 6 months, and finally coming to to terms with myself again. I've been relaxed, confident and just generally being totally fine with being by myself.

Within the last 2 weeks I ended up meeting this nurse where I work. She is turning 29, and Myself I'm 25.

Age to me generally isn't the biggest deal, but in this situation it has been on my mind.

We've been hanging out a bunch and it's been great. We get along fine, and I know it's still pretty early but I do know that I like her and enjoy spending time with her.

A couple of days ago, we went out for some coffee and I was saying how I still live at home, but Im saving up to move out on my own and start my life and do the things I want to do. She recently is boarding at someone's house so basically she doesn't have her own place. After she said something that stuck with me she said "It's funny, because before I moved in (boarding) I said to myself I wouldn't date anyone from work, and I wouldn't date anyone who lived at home". We also work in the same place, but not in direct contact.

Now, Me personally If I like someone, it really doesn't matter if they have their own place or live at home, I like them for who they are, not their current conditons. I asked if those rules still apply, and she said no.

She's in her career, she's older and I feel like I don't have much to offer her. Im just being myself and leaving at that for now.

I know 2 weeks is a short amount of time, but I'm not sure where to go from here. I've made her dinner, we went out a bunch of times and have fun when we see eachother. We've kissed and not much more (not just pecks), and it's funny because she pretty much instigated us getting together.

So...now I have this intuition that the odds are stacked against me and there isn't much point in continuing....but I don't want to be hasty....I know time well tell, but if someone in a similar situation or has had a experience like this or, hell just advice.......

It would help alot....thanks!

Ninja