Girl at school...

Otach

Hello, I was wondering if some people here could help out with a little bit of the younger crowd.

Anyways, I am an average height guy with brown hair and brown eyes, and have naturally really been attracted to girls with brown hair and brown eyes. I have had several "crushes" before, if thats what you want to call them, but I recently discovered a girl that was...different than the rest. I started school and after the first week or so I noticed her. She was "ok" looking to me at first, but I wasn't that attracted to her. As days went by, I saw her smile, heard her laugh, and from the things she has said in class, loved her personality. One day, I just came to school and decided she was the most amazing girl I've seen, and known about. I don't really sit close to her in class, so we haven't really talked, but I always have a clear view of her from my seat. After time I even went online- to sites like this for help about girls. I even changed my eating habbits, and started walking on the treadmill for a half-hour a day, changed my clothes for the better- anything to get her to like me. I don't really consider myself that bad looking, but I'm not exactly a hunk..

So, online sites of MANY sources told me about eye contact with the person. I don't know at what point I started noiticing this, but I would look at her during class..checking her out, now and then. I guess one day she might have noticed me, I'm not sure. After the last couple weeks she has been exchanging glances with me. Sometimes when I'm looking, and sometimes when I'm not. Very recently I was writing a paper in class, and looked up, she was looking right at me, and looked away quickly. When I'm around (well, I don't really have any examples when I'm NOT around, cause I'm not there to see it!) she sits up straight, and looks as if she is trying to portray herself, ocasionally, fix her hair behind her ear etc..

But there is one time that convinced me to ask someone about it, I was walking in the hall after school and I saw her talking with a group of her friends. I looked right at her as I passed by, smiling the best I could (not overdoing it though.) and she looked right into my eyes for a good second. (seems like a lot to me.) It seemed like this time, she held the look.

There are other signs that happen now and then, but I was just asking, do you think it sounds like she likes me? I know that I like her a lot, and not just for her looks...someone give me a little feedback if you would =\

You can't tell for sure if this girl likes you. Looks she gives you are very important, but you definitely need a little more than that to determine how she feels about you. I think your best bet for now is to start talking to her a little bit more than you have been. It doesn't seem like you have been talking to her at all. Before class, go up to her desk and start up a conversation. Start with something easy, like what you're doing in class, when a certain assignment is due, if she has Mrs. So-and-So as a teacher, what she thinks of the new rule, whatever. Keep doing that for a while. Say hi to her when you see her...then you can work on finding out if she likes you FROM THERE. Good luck. Write back if you need more help.

ya i got a friend like that too, she has unique laughing sound its cute, and she's a little old fashioned but thats what i like about her, she stands out from all the rest of the norm

hm..i suggest u go up to her and ask her out for some coffee/lunch, well just walk up to her and start breaking the ice