Dating a muslim girl but it took a wrong turn

BraNNdon

Hey guys, I'm new here, and I really need some advice.

I'm 16, and there's a girl that's muslim I love. She's 15 years old, and goes to my school.We both love eachother so much I think I should start at the beginning. When she first saw me, she liked me right away, but thought I was a jerk and had bad grades. I have great grades, and she found out that I was really caring. Over spring break, we talked so much nightly and we fell in love with eachother. I honestly love her so much, because she's so perfect. However, on her birthday, also close to our anniversary, I got her a bracelet with "Niha & Brandon Forever <3" along with a box that says "Princess Niha" on it, which was the thing I regret the most. Her mom found the bracelet, and demanded she break up with me and have no contact with me again. We both been through so much obstacles together, been together side by side. Her friends even know I always put her first and I'm really considerate for her. She said I'm perfect and unlike other guys, I'm not a dog, that I really am the prince charming that she always wanted. Her parents found out and forced her to break up with me, which devastated me. I havnt slept or ate in 4 days already, and I'm completely miserable. Is there please, PLEASE, just a way that we both could be together? I would give up everything in the world for her, and every one of her friends know that I would. I really am desperate, she said she's been crying for the past days too, but that she can't go against her parents back again, since they all cried for 6 hours straight on the day they found out. I really want this relationship to work out, I really care for her, but I just can't let her go. She is so special to me, we both have 3 hour convos when we wake up to wish eachother good morning and ask if we had any dreams, plus we have 4-6 hr convos at night to wish eachother good night and sweet dreams. I really hate religion tearing us apart, even though I respect her religion. Is there any way that I can continue to be with her? so one day we can both marry eachother? She told me that even though I convert to muslim, I'm not brown, which her parents won't accept. Please, can someone tell me a way that we both could be together? My mom told me the other day that if I'm willing to sacrifice so much for this girl, that I should continue to do so, but the problem is that she can't, even though she wants to more than anything. Our relationship was so perfect before her parents found out. Please, I really don't want religion to tear us apart, is there any way? The worst thing is that she lost hope, and that she thinks it's "pointless" since she won't ever be able to marry me in the future. Is there just a way to get her hope back? and not make her thing it's useless to keep thinking about us? I hate when religion tears two people apart, it's not fair. Sorry for writing this much guys, I just sorta started the vent. thank youu for helping.

Feelin Frisky

I met a gorgeous Muslim woman about three years ago. She was working two jobs--one as a "greeter" in a market and the other was helping her family run their 7-11. She was half my age but she seemed very willing with me. She would always go and fix me the flavor of coffee I preferred and was very flirtatious in her own way. I can't be sure that she was quite willing but once I asked her some routine question about my purchase and she somehow thought she heard me asking her when she'd be getting off from work. I immediately assured her that I didn't ask that but went so far as to say I wouldn't and that she needs to find herself a "proper Muslim man" to go out with which I meant. I bet her family worked her to death with all the responsibilities and chores. Inside I was biting my own tongue and totally wanted to make it with her. But she was always in the company of brothers or cousins and I felt it was the wrong thing to do while she was working. I decided not to ask her out though at all. I asked her if she's very religious and she said yes. That is a negative no matter what religion which I can only manage to "tolerate" a little. No sense starting anything that would embarrass her. I hope she's doing well--she is quite a catch for someone and very very responsible over and above the efficiencies she would demonstrate.