Friend or more than that!

wakeboard_28

I need advice on a girl I like. I don't know if I should ask her out because we are really good friends. Every time I see her I want to ask her out more and more. The only thing wrong with it is I don't know if she knows I'm interested in her. I do exactly what everyone does when they see someone they like I flirt with them. I don't think it is doing the trick though because I'm already good friends with this person so I don't think they see as more than a friend goofing around. I almost talked her out of going on a retreat to hang out and watch movies. Is there any way I can get the other person to see that I am interested in them and not come off as just a friend. That might make them feel weird since I'm a good friend.

Well, what do you guys do when you are hanging out? Do you drink? I'm just trying to feel out what you guys do. If you were drinking and told this girl how you felt, and (the worse case senario) she doesn't have the same response as you, you can blame it on the alcohol.

That's just on example. You could also, just go for it. :D

Originally posted by Mags77

Well, what do you guys do when you are hanging out? Do you drink? I'm just trying to feel out what you guys do. If you were drinking and told this girl how you felt, and (the worse case senario) she doesn't have the same response as you, you can blame it on the alcohol.

That's just on example. You could also, just go for it. :D

well you can really blame it on the acohol, cause it actually HELPS to release your true feelings/emotions and allows you to make actions more freely...

hehe i was out drinking with my friend and her friends i had 5 beers she too!

well too show her i was interested i sat next to her and leaned my head to her direction as i was falling sleepy, thne put my hand on hers...but she moved it in 2 secs...so sob!! haha