Is it perfectly normal to get a little jealous??

NicoleM

I met a guy online and we hit it off ( or so I think) anyways is it normal to get a little jealous when you see that he's online?? He seems like a nice guy but for some reason I keep I thinking he has ulterior motives.

• Author

I do not feel attached to him at all is the problem. I like him and I think he's a great person but I can't help but think he has ulterior motives and when I see him online that raises my eyebrows even more.

nefeEarnefsat

where can i download Konferenz der Tiere aka Animals United Download Hall Pass Movie Bootleg Hardwired Film Synopsis Download Four Lions Movies About The The Princess and the Frog online where can i download Dare free downloads Halo Legends The Infidel music the 2012: Supernova download full movie Hi-def Waiting for Superman Movie Watch Trolljegeren (The Troll Hunter) Movie Free Download Up Film Now download download Karthik Calling Karthik 'Tamara Drewe' movie pictures Where To Buy Barbarossa Film to watch the First Mission film where to buy The Kid the film watch the entire film of Season of the Witch online Farsan Movie Clothing Tom and Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes The Movie Watch It

I see the feeling more as fear; fear of being forgotten, detached, erased, replaced.

Fear is a pretty normal human emotion, so normal is a good description of the feeling.

TBH, likely owing to the great difficulties I've experienced in relationships over the decades, I really don't feel that fear anymore. Rather, I use the boundaries I've learned from those experiences and accept whatever actions occur, along with the resultant emotions. I don't fear the process.

Good question, and I am not entirely sure.

Jealous is a secondary emotion, that stems from negative thoughts and/or insecurity. There are certain things that have triggered jealousy for me, and I dislike the feeling because it can generate feelings of anger, sadness, etc., and and I just shut down.

So, try your hardest to absolve those feelings when/if they occur.

Just to throw it out there:

By noticing that he is online, doesn't that also mean YOU'RE online? I'm not too familiar with dating websites, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. How does he not know YOU have "ulterior motives?"

• Author

It depends actually ( at least on OKC) as long as their profile is public you can see them without actually logging in. However if their profile is private you cannot see when they are online unless you log in and his profile is public.