She agreed to hang out with me, does that mean she like me?

Datingman

I have asked a girl to hang out with me and she agreed to hang out with me alone, does that mean she gave me a chance to chase her after? I have done a lot researching that if a girl initiates a talk on msn or sms, that means she is interested in you. So this girl chat to me everyday, she initiates conversations most of the time and she even texted me on whatsapp (iphone). Does that mean she like me? one more thing is that, she is the one who added my msn and get my phone number from my facebook.

With all those signs, im pretty sure that she likes me but there is one thing really let me down is that she always say she wants to be single because she has just broken up with her ex few months ago.

What do you guys think? if she likes me, why would she say she wants to be single?

1yearmarriage

My advice as a beautiful woman...No, it doesn't necessarily mean she is interested in you. She does find you interesting though. She may be lonely or feel you are good buddy. Plus she already told you that she is getting over a relationship, which means she needs moral support and distraction. However, this does not null out that maybe in the future once you two get to know each other better, she may see you with other eyes. Right now a relationship or a rebound is not what she needs.

• Author
My advice as a beautiful woman...No, it doesn't necessarily mean she is interested in you. She does find you interesting though. She may be lonely or feel you are good buddy. Plus she already told you that she is getting over a relationship, which means she needs moral support and distraction. However, this does not null out that maybe in the future once you two get to know each other better, she may see you with other eyes. Right now a relationship or a rebound is not what she needs.

your r right, we have known each other not for long and we have met each other twice, but we chatted a lot online. I hope that she will have a different thought about me in the future. Thanks for your advice :)