How to be affectionate around him?

leah_kely

I've gone out with this guy a few times now, and yesterday I really felt like he wanted me to be more affectionate towards him. I wanted to, but I couldn't. :( I mean, I really, really like the guy, but I just couldn't. When I see girls all lovey dovey with their guys I call them "girly." I don't feel like I'm a "girly" girl. It's really weird cause with family and friends I have no problem being affectionate. This was actually only our 3rd offical date. It was the first time we even held hands. He's never tried to kiss me or anything really. But like I was saying he did suggest that I could "lean on him" or "hug him" if I wanted to. I really like him and I don't want to anything to scare him off, or make him think I'm not as interested as I have said I am.

How do I get over this, and just be affectionate around him? One more thing... what do guys think of girls that make the first move? I mean would it be wrong for me to kiss him first? Or even ask him to kiss me? Should I just wait for him to make the first move?

As a guy who's never experienced a girl making the first move, I think it would be AWESOME if you did that.

yes..i think all girls should be more affectionate to their man, in your case acting "girly" on him :)

DO YOU KNOW WHY GUYS LIKE IT WHEN GIRLS ACT THAT WAY?

truth is we like to feel the warmth and femininity when they act more affectionate.

it makes us feel like we're needed in a weird sense. it makes us feel like you can depend on us, and makes us feel like we'll always be there for you.

Yea well i guess i made my point, IMHO i think thats what most men look for in a woman