How can we cut ties with his ex girlfriend and my ex best friend?

Hugsforyou

Hugsforyou

well my ex best friend successfully stole my boyfriend once, and then they broke up and me and him got back together, she kept trying to get him back and stuff, but it hasn't work, but she's made so many problems in mine and his relationship. Well now after a year of me and him being together, we are expecting our first child... we couldn't be happier, before we found we were going to be parents, we decided to cut the chick out of our life, as she just keeps causing trouble, we told her that we don't want her to be in our life and that we want to start fresh with eachother. She agreed to not make contact with us or anything. We got new phones, blocked and deleted her off of our msn and facebook accounts. So she can't contact us, but when we are walking through town she comes up and trys to hug my partner, and tells me i'll be a bad other and just trys to get back into our life.... She even went the extra mile to find out where my partner got a job and started going there to try and talk to him and stuff, so he went and looked for another job and got a new one. We have told her to go away, f**k off and everything whenever she comes up to us, but she doesn't listen... How can we just get rid of her? (moving is not an option, nor is murder lol)

I don't know if her actions are enough to get a restraining order but it's something to look into. Maybe even the threat will make her back off?

• Author
Hugsforyou

I don't know either, I was thinking of an restraining order, it's just getting so frustrating and stressful to have these thought of anger towards her all the time, cause she just won't listen or leave us alone... it's not good for my baby, but i can't stop feeling anger and everything towards her, no matter how hard I try...

Mrlonelyone

I don't think that will get you a restraining order. In most places one needs to have a reasonable fear of violence before a judge will grant that. While it does not take much to prove that ... you more or less need one good truthful story of her acting like she might get violent.

I know this because I had to get an order against a ex roomate who went totally mental on me.

I don't know about where you are but bear in mind there possibly are two kinds of restraining orders criminal and civil. The difference being the difficulty in getting them, the level of police involvement, and the penalty for violations.

Just keep your relationship with your SO strong and this other woman will move on. It is possible you will not have complete peace until she finds someone she feels is better.

• Author
Hugsforyou

The thing is, waiting for her to leave is making me stressed and that's good when pregnant. Everything that she did to try and get me and my partner to split up and after she was supposed to be my best friend, the anger i feel is an anger i just can't control, and it frustrates me, because I have never felt this way before.. I just want her to be gone and be gone for good.