Connection Between Two People

ziggue

What do you people think about this connection that two people who are meant to be together are supposed to have. How is it supposed to feel? I don't think I have felt it yet with anybody. Well not that I know of. Just curious. Male or female opinions.

Trust me, you WILL know if you feel it. I know that sounds really hokey, but everyone was telling me that before I had actually fallen in love and they were right. It's butterflies in the stomach, looking at that person for the 1000 time & seeing something new, the adrenaline feeling you get after a good workout, and sort of like the way you felt when you were a kid waking up on Christmas morning.

It isn't always high notes, when you fall in love & fight or break-up or just stay together and live through life it can be really hard. But I wouldn't trade any of the moments I have been in love for anything else.

Because of that feeling...I WILL NEVER SETTLE. Best of luck on experiencing it.

Purrrfection8

Hi Ziggue,

I'm the type who's always wanted a relationship with meaning / with reason for being togetha. In my adult life I've met a lot of potential males with positives (ie looks / power / dedication etc) who did not measure up to what I was waiting for. I've been waiting for the guy with "It". The one who makes you feel connected romantically, physically, mentally and spiritually. I knew I didn't know what it felt like however I knew that I'd know when it happened. No-one fit that match (and I'm not picky) until the most recent guy I'm become involved with (we met 6 months after splitting from my fiance - was in a 7 year relationship).

This may sound crazy but I feel my spirit called to him before we met. I've had dreams that connected to him prior to our meet. Maybe my opinion is biased and I speak with a heart inlove but on meeting him I knew he was different. He seemed to glow. He quite clearly stood out from the crowd and completely caught my eye. I could not take my eyes off him (maybe that's lust cuz he was the most goodlooking man I've eva seen!). On getting to know him I found he had the same spiritual beliefs, thoughts, ideas on love and building a family, etc that I do. And I came to thinking quite soon after that we have that special connection.

We both come from long term relationships and have previously been in love with others so we know what being inlove is like, however we both feel we have never experience this unnerving, awe-inspiring, uncanny, almost fated feelings that we are currently experiencing. Pretty much from straight away we both somehow 'just know' that this is the person I will have my children with.

I hope this sort of clarifies a connection some ppl may feel on meeting, it differs for everyone I guess. But truthfully, I do not think just because I am feeling this definite connection with someone right now, that it is guaranteed to last or turn out to be eternal true love. Life unfortunately does not work that way. I know it will not always be rosy and we will encounter the hiccups, lessons and challenges we all experience in everyday life and in love.

Love and light,

Purrrfection8

• Author

Most of my friends are all in relationships right now and they keep telling me as soon as you meet him you will

know. Or you will meet him when you will least expect it. Stuff like that. Thanks for your replies!

Purrrfection8

Altho it's true - doesn't help much does it? :) U still wanna know! Partic. when ur ready to experience...

Don't worry lol he'll come...

PS: I love Oz - I'm from here too! G'day mate!

Love and light,

Purrrfection8

HokeyReligions

There is no way to describe it becasue it's different and the same for everyone. You just KNOW.

I didn't have the butterflies, wasn't the wide-eyed romantic, didn't have the 'can't stand to be away from him' feelings. I came home from our first date, my mom asked how it went and I nonchalantly told her that if I ever get married he would be the one. Then I went to bed. Two years later we did get married. We've had problems and even split up a couple of times, but I always knew that he was the one for me and we worked out our problems and are very happy together. He said on some level he knew after our first date that we would grow old together too.

sometimes it takes people years before they realize it, sometimes it happens fast.