hmmm... this is !

So, I'm gonna start with a little back story...

I know this guy from highschool and we have several mutual friends... in fact, my best male friend is his friend.

ok... now for this real story...

I saw this guy (the one i went to high school with) at a gas station last friday and he asked me if i was going to the bar. (we both frequent the same place) I told him i was going and he said if it was cool then he would meet me there. I assumed he was going to the bar with some friends and was planning to see me out that evening. So, later that night i got a text from a number i didn't recognize and it asked what time i was going out. After several texts back and fourth, it turned out the text was from him and i have no idea how he got my number.

That night when i got to the bar with my friends and some of their boyfriends he showed up all alone to hang out with us/me. (he pretty much stuck by me most of the night) He never made a move or anything... just hangin out ya know? He did walk me to my car and hugged me good-bye though.

So through out the week he sent me a few text here and there (not everyday or anything) about what i was doing and if i would be going out and such.

Last night we planned to and met up with eachother and our groups of friends, hung out again and hugged good-bye and such.

Today he text me and asked to meet up again with our friends. Hung out, went out to eat with our friends after the bar closed and then he called when we left after eating. He came over to my house and we had a beer, watched some tv (he stayed about 2 hours) then he hugged me good-bye and left. He never made a move or anything even though we were home alone and sitting on the couch by each other.

Now that you know the story, answer me this...

1) is he just trying to make friends, or do you think he likes me

2) if he does like me, do you think he's just looking for a piece of a** or what?

3) if he does like me, why didn't he make a move?

4) i think he's super cute and alot of fun, so what do you think i should do to keep him out of the "friends zone"?

any other input you would have for me would be GREAT! i am clueless when it comes to dating or whatever... help me out guys!

sounds like he's as clueless as you are.

next time he calls take the initiative yourself if you're interested. when he asks to get together with a group of people again tell him "no, but if you ask me to go out with you alone, i'll say yes".

then the ball's in his court and you'll have your answer.

• Author

TokyoG33kyGal: not that guy... whole new situation! I decided to put that other situation on hold for the time being. Hoping that a little time apart from him will do us both some good and help us put some things in perspective.

thatone: thanks for the insight! if he is as clueless as me, i think that actually might make me feel a little better! lol cause men are confusing! :0)