New relationship...need your imput...too much too soon?

Hey Everyone,

So I have been on a dating website for few weeks. About 4 weeks ago I met a girl on there. We started talking and we instantly clicked. Our phone conversations lasted hour or two instead of 10-15. So we decided to meet for dinner. I found it a bit odd that she wanted to meet about two weeks from when we started to plan our first date...but hey, maybe she was that busy.

We met, and I would say the date went too well...They had to kick us out of the restaurant. We went to my place for a glass of wine. Of course i kissed her and made a move. Initially she did not want to go past a kiss, but one thing lead to another and she ended up spending that night and the rest of the day(weekend) at my place...I know, that was too much.... I think we both came to that conclusion

So we continued with few more dates, and spoke on the phone frequently. I saw her 3 times in the last 2 weeks.

Few things I picked up on...

1)she has also been on the site for few weeks. She supposedly did not meet anyone else beofore me, and expressed her dissatisfaction with guys on there being too forward and vulgar. However, she has been signing on ever since we met...she did mention once canceling it, but never did it.

2) She is impressed when Im assertive and sometimes demanding.....to a point where I do not give her a choice of what we do or where we go

3) She would ask me test questions like "do you see yourself spending every day with me" I kinda picked up on it and said we need to give each other space...she was glad to hear that

4) She would say things like its a good thing you did not call me, I needed a chance to miss you

5) Once weekend I gave her a surprise call, asked her to get ready as I was going to pick her up for lunch in an hour...she was supposedly home all day doing nothing, but was very explicit about letting me know not to come pick her up. (no I have not been to her place) :) ( I know where you are going to go with this one)

6) Her mom tell her things like you need to meet someone or you will end up by yourslef....is she sabotaging her relationships?

6) I sense that she is purposely keeping some distance between us...is she just trying not to rush into things? Am I reading into things too much?

is it too early to ask her why she is still on the website?

Thank You in advance

whichwayisup

Slow down the sex stuff and fooling around if you want this to actually last and grow into something.

Get to know her better, go on more dates and THEN ask all these questions again. it's too soon.

Anyway, if you like her, go for another date.

As for her still checking out the dating site, so what? Isn't it just fun to browse through at times?