Am I being taken advantage of?

I met a woman much younger than me and while we aren't in a committed relationship, this summer we will be travelling together for a couple of weeks. I will be paying for the plane tickets and hotel accommodations.

A friend of mine told me that I was taken advantage of because of my money. I'm just happy I can take a gorgeous young woman on a trip, eat well, have good sex and see nice places.

Am I too easy on my wallet?

• Author
Who suggested the trip? Did she or did you?

It was my idea. I actually have to go regardless and was looking for a date for the event.

no one can be taken advantage of unless one allows it.

you decide what seems right for you... don't let others dictate how you should feel.

• Author
Just don't do it in the future unless you like being a sugar daddy.

Sorry but how would paying for a trip make me a sugar daddy? If she wanted to go with another dude, the trip isn't that expensive...

• Author
no one can be taken advantage of unless one allows it.

you decide what seems right for you... don't let others dictate how you should feel.

Thanks for posting. I actually feel pretty good about this but the friend who made the comment is a good friend of mine and it made me wonder.

I met a woman much younger than me and while we aren't in a committed relationship, this summer we will be travelling together for a couple of weeks. I will be paying for the plane tickets and hotel accommodations.

A friend of mine told me that I was taken advantage of because of my money. I'm just happy I can take a gorgeous young woman on a trip, eat well, have good sex and see nice places.

The friend of yours could be a little jealous that they aren't getting the same treatment, or able to give the same treatment, or something of the sort... Honestly... If you're good with it, do it. Then when you come back and say,"holy crap that was the BEST" your friend will be eating dirt.

I'd never pass up on the chance to go on a trip with some good company. Usually the guy picks up the tab in most relationships anyway. Don't flame me girls... I said most, and I mean most traditional relationships.

cerridwen

As long as this is also HER agenda, and you're not putting yourself in financial jeopardy by taking her with, enjoy!

For both parties, I just hope you're not on two separate pages regarding expectations and purpose.

• Author
The friend of yours could be a little jealous that they aren't getting the same treatment, or able to give the same treatment, or something of the sort... Honestly... If you're good with it, do it. Then when you come back and say,"holy crap that was the BEST" your friend will be eating dirt.

I'd never pass up on the chance to go on a trip with some good company. Usually the guy picks up the tab in most relationships anyway. Don't flame me girls... I said most, and I mean most traditional relationships.

Thanks for posting. I thought the same about the jealousy part.

• Author
As long as this is also HER agenda, and you're not putting yourself in financial jeopardy by taking her with, enjoy!

For both parties, I just hope you're not on two separate pages regarding expectations and purpose.

I have to say I haven't had regular sex in a long while. We will be together for all of this time so I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep my guard up all the time. I suppose it's the same for her.

I can definitely afford the trip and I'm so delighted such a pretty girl accepted to come along.