My boyfriend never makes time to see me

I have started dating this guy last year in June, we were phone friends for the previous two years, we met like 3 times before but use to chat everyday and we built a bond and helped each other emotionally through everything. He asked me out over the phone. I accepted. After that we didn't meet for like a month. When we did meet, I was the one who initiated it. Months went by and I kept making time to meet him, he would either stand me up at the last minute or tell me he is too busy working or helping his family or helping a friend. So in September last year, I was was fed up and broke up with him over the phone while crying. He seemed to feel bad and he said that hes sorry and he'll show me that he can be the man I want. We didn't get back together but we remainded friends and continued to speak over the phone. At the beginning of this year, he told me that hes been thinking and that I am too precious to lose and asked to restart the relationship. Being the idiot I am, I agreed. He still doesn't make time for me. Hes busy with work and family and and and. And when we have seem each other (very few times) he isn't at all affectionate to me and hasnt even kissed me. He still insists on us being in a 'relationship' but this is not a 'relationship' I don't know what it is. I feel now that we have ruined what was a good friendship. What do I do...do I tell him to get lost or should I wait for him to become less busy? help:confused:

Personally I would say hey what's going on here? I know you are busy and all but if you want this to work it would be nice if you made some time for me.

Well, it is a relationship, just not a very enjoyable one. Like Nicole suggests, pointing out that you have to actually be together to, erm, be together, might help. But since he doesn't want to spend time with you (sufficiently to reserve time to spend with you) what is it you're getting out of this?

If your boyfriend not give u time & not to see u then change the boyfriend & make new if u love him then do something new that he can't expect at last sex is the last option to return him if u get success then reply to me.

Hi OP, welcome to LS. :)

IMO, this man is exhibiting no healthy signs of being a boyfriend nor anything remotely similar. Toss this fish back.

I think that every relationship involves what you feel most comfortable with. If you have certain requirements, such as seeing your boyfriend at least once a week, and those needs are not met, then the relationship is not working for you. It sounds like your boyfriend is not meeting your standards and needs to what you require in a relationship. Either he can change, or you can leave. There are other men out there that will fulfill the needs that you require. There are also other women out there that will be fulfilled by what your boyfriend has to offer.

Time for this guy to go. If a guy wants to see you he will make the effort and will see you. Nobody is that busy. Don't wait around for someone to change. You can't change people. Why wait for him? He doesn't seem to be in any rush to accommodate you. BuhBye guy

lisa_maybelle

idk about that last post looks like a bot to me im new here but i help others on a few other forums i've been collecting all the information and advice i can to design a free online book to help others it will be updated twice weekly and has a section for open advice from all if anyone is having trouble getting a boyfriend or problems getting back with an ex boyfriend then this is exactly what you need

ww.HOWTOGETABOYFRIEND.TK

:love:

idk about that last post looks like a bot to me im new here but i help others on a few other forums i've been collecting all the information and advice i can to design a free online book to help others it will be updated twice weekly and has a section for open advice from all if anyone is having trouble getting a boyfriend or problems getting back with an ex boyfriend then this is exactly what you need

ww.HOWTOGETABOYFRIEND.TK

:love:

Yea - I read all those crazy online ebooks and such about "how to get him back" you want a really good book? Book: It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken. That helped me get back to reality and I realized....why would I want a guy that didn't want me?

That's what started to happen with my most recent ex bf. He works overnight hours and does a lot of overtime during the day. I understand that work is very important to him and takes up a lot of his time. But towards the end of our relationship, I called him one night and said that I feel like we're growing apart and that he had no time for me. Well, he didn't like that and blew up at me saying that I didn't understand any of it (I wasn't trying to be a b**ch about it but he has a very strong temper sometimes). He lives in my building and when we first got together, he would make time all the time for me and always want to do things with me. Then at the end, he would make time for anyone else but me. It made no sense since it wasn't like we had very far to go to see each other haha.

Chicken Coops

whichwayisup
I have started dating this guy last year in June, we were phone friends for the previous two years, we met like 3 times before but use to chat everyday and we built a bond and helped each other emotionally through everything. He asked me out over the phone. I accepted. After that we didn't meet for like a month. When we did meet, I was the one who initiated it. Months went by and I kept making time to meet him, he would either stand me up at the last minute or tell me he is too busy working or helping his family or helping a friend. So in September last year, I was was fed up and broke up with him over the phone while crying. He seemed to feel bad and he said that hes sorry and he'll show me that he can be the man I want. We didn't get back together but we remainded friends and continued to speak over the phone. At the beginning of this year, he told me that hes been thinking and that I am too precious to lose and asked to restart the relationship. Being the idiot I am, I agreed. He still doesn't make time for me. Hes busy with work and family and and and. And when we have seem each other (very few times) he isn't at all affectionate to me and hasnt even kissed me. He still insists on us being in a 'relationship' but this is not a 'relationship' I don't know what it is. I feel now that we have ruined what was a good friendship. What do I do...do I tell him to get lost or should I wait for him to become less busy? help:confused:

Him being constantly busy is telling you he isn't interested. Sorry.

His actions do not meet his words. He tells you one thing yet does the opposite.

Back off, and focus on true friends in your life. Keep busy and hopefully you'll connect with a guy who will treat you much better and WANT to spend time with you..That is, when you're ready to date again etc.

Don't waste time on someone who isn't giving you the time of day and isn't putting any effort in.

betterdeal

It's like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. He's the first bowl of porridge you've tasted. Doesn't taste good? Try the next one.