LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I didn't know so many girls like giving rimjobs

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th April 2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Established Member

I didn't know so many girls like giving rimjobs

I thought in general, chicks aren't into that, but it seems like almost every girl I hook up with ends up rimming me. Maybe because I shave, maybe because I rim them first. Anyone else have this experience? This is not a joke.
theizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2011, 10:34 PM   #2
Established Member

Im pretty sure that this post is in the wrong area.

However, Im surprised, as I don't know any females who enjoy giving or recieving said act.
Rinnix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinnix View Post
Im pretty sure that this post is in the wrong area.

However, Im surprised, as I don't know any females who enjoy giving or recieving said act.
Yeah, one of them even told me afterwards that she couldn't believe she did that. But I didn't ask her to do it, she did it on her own. It's weird, I never considered myself good with women, but somehow I have a magic touch when it comes to getting rimjobs, lol.
Old 28th April 2011, 10:50 PM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theizz View Post
This is not a joke.
...I lol'ed.
acrossthemiles1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2011, 11:26 PM   #5
Established Member

The Internet wins again.
TheyCallMeBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th April 2011, 11:30 PM   #6

Journal Entries: 1
It's a well-kept secret. I must say I have been amazed in this area as well. It's not something I think women are comfortable TALKING about. Doing it is another story. Go figger.
Feelin Frisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 1:59 AM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne_Dragon View Post
I would never ask my girl to give a rim job, because it's a disgusting, joke IMO.
Maybe you should try using soap once in a while if you're so disgusting.
Old 29th April 2011, 4:45 AM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynebrady View Post
Many men have such fantasys about sex or sexual acts they'd like to do with a woman that they acutally delude themselves into thinking that it actually happened or that theres "many" women who do it.

No, there's not "many" girls who give rimjobs. Maybe 0,001% tops.

Most women don't even give blowjobs.
give us some sources to back up your BS and we'll take you seriously.
Old 29th April 2011, 4:53 AM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Fine, shall I make a sort of poll on here where I ask the women on here if they give rimjobs?

That would defenitley prove what I'm saying. Because nobody would say yes.
knock yourself out Jr.

A poll on here where you will get a couple hundred people at most responding doesn't prove anything.

Do everyone here a favor and stop responding on any subject that has to do with women.

I don't participate on a forum that has to do with cars because I know nothing about them. Catch my drift?
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 5:00 AM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
My posts are based from what I see women on here write and from what I have seen women write on other forums.
so your experience is based on what you read on the internet?
Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 5:42 AM   #11
Established Member

I didnt know what a rimjob was either. But then I googled it and now I dont think I can eat anymore ,,,
musemaj11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 9:14 AM   #12
Established Member

I'm a woman and I don't think I'd say I "like giving rimjobs" but I like pleasing my partner. He likes it so I do it. AND if I do, he must be clean!!! I don't think I'd do that with just anyone or even someone I was seeing casually. Additionally, I am in my late 30s and just tried it for the first time this year, so I'm no pro I'm sure.

In my opinion and experience, as I aged I was looking for more exciting activities in the bedroom to spice things up. It was a natural progression. I can see how many people would think this is gross, but it really isn't that bad if you're clean. Same goes for the other "nether region." It is very pleasing to most men that are confident in their sexuality to do it. Frankly, the same nerve endings that are in the vagina/penis are also "back there" and perhaps even more so. I think people shouldn't be so afraid of that area. It is highly sensitive and it feels great but takes a little getting used to.
mario_C likes this.
love4me2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 9:38 AM   #13

I like a woman who gets up earlier than me and washes the car, including the rims of course, polishing them until they are nice and shiny, so am a big fan of women who like rimjobs.
sanskrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 10:18 AM   #14

Anilingus is also called "black kiss".

Ugh. No thanks.

Oh - here's some stats:

A study of 1,478 hetero men (2008) shows that 18 percent reported a history of insertive anal intercourse. Meanwhile, 15 percent said they'd received analingus, 24 percent had performed analingus, 24 percent had received anal fingering, and a whopping 53 percent had anally fingered a woman. Men with no history of anal intercourse reported low rates of other anal play: 2 percent had performed analingus, 4 percent had received it, 3 percent had received anal fingering, and 10 percent had anally fingered a woman.
Jazzari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2011, 10:57 AM   #15
ASG
Established Member

Quote:
If 15% of those men had recieved a rim job, then that must mean 15% of women has performed it... Sounds like bull**** to me. Those men where lying, no doubt.

I also don't believe 24% had recieved "anal fingering" by a woman, that means nearly 1 out 4 women have stuck their fingers up their hubbys butt... why would ANY woman like to do that?

Other than that those stats sound believable

"shows that 18 percent reported a history of insertive anal intercourse"

What does this mean though? Does it mean that 18% have anally penetrated a woman or does it mean 18% have been pegged by a woman or put up things up their butt?

I don't believe for a second that 18% have had anal sex with a woman, maybe 1,8%. If even that.
You have absolutely NO CLUE!

Most women will at least try anal once or twice in their life. And they may actually enjoy it!
As for the anal fingering, it's a VERY common pratice and I know lots of women who do it.

You think only gay men like anal?!

As for rimjobs, never done it and don't intend to, ever!
ASG is offline   Reply With Quote