15 years, and I haven't hung out with a girl once... first time and I'm clueless :/

Dantcg

As stated in the title, I'm 15 years old and haven't ever "hung out" with a girl before (that's what a unisex school does to you). I know to "treat them just like guys" and all that jazz, but there is always an undeniable difference I'm sure. So, a girl I like sent me a text asking me to come "chill" with her at a local shopping mall, with one of her friends (also a girl).

This poses a number of questions and difficulties for someone like me.

1/ What the hell do you do when you "chill at a mall"?

2/ How should I behave... I have to leave a good impression, especially on her friend. You see, the friend is one of the "it girls". You know, the queen bee kinda thing. Where as the girl who asked me to come with them is a bit of a slider. I'm firmly planted in the "not in the cool people/jocks" side of things, who the girl still mingles with - but she also hangs out with the cool guys a lot aswell.

Now, she seems to have taken a particular liking to me and wants to hang with me - but seeing its also with one of the most "it" girls out, this just makes things awkward. I don't want to act like someone I'm not - but then, obviously I'll have to change somewhat to make a good impression on both girls. Any tips?

Also, what sort of stuff should I do in general? I'm quite the beginner :(

Thanks a lot in advance.

Dennis Reynolds

Hanging around a mall just means you walk around, check out places, eat, talk, and you may see people you know.

You should just hang out and get used to hanging out with girls. Talk about whatever you have in common and find interesting. You try to have fun and also work on improving your social/speaking skills, being comfortable with the opposite sex.

If you're not naturally a social type, it's important to just get used to interacting with people, especially of the opposite sex. I learned that the hard way, I was too damn anti-social or just plain shy at first and still working on improving my people skills.

If the "Queen Bee" doesn't like you, then so be it, you live and learn. High school is short anyway.