Is my girlfriend cheating on me?

christomson

christomson

The thought of her cheating on me would never have crossed my mind until tonight, I still feel confused about it. I have been dating this girl for over a year and we are both madly in love with each other. We live in different towns and both go to different private schools. The entire relationship has gone very smoothly. She is not a tramp, I did not get to third base until about 4 months into the relationship, and about a month ago we decided to lose it to each other. She is always aroused around me and I know she is getting all of her needs met from me so I had no reason to believe from her behavior in any way that she would be cheating on me. Her ex boyfriend cheated on her and she said it broker her heart and she hates cheaters and one time told me if I ever cheated on her she'd do indescribable bad things to me. Sometimes she is scared she is being too clingy which is definitely not something a cheater would do. And just a couple weeks ago she told me she loved me more than life itself and she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. Then tonight we went to prom and the night was amazing. We both had so much fun and I thought we had connected on an even deeper level after going to prom together. But when we were both outside waiting to be picked up by our limo, I saw her sending a text and it read something like "i think we should cool down with the sexual stuff, I don't want to ruin anything between you and your boyfriend" from a guy named Jake. I just asked her "what does that text mean" and I quoted the text. She immediately put her phone in sleep mode and looked a little taken aback and said that jake was thinking of what to say to this girl he had been seeing and he was asking for her opinion. Then i asked if i could see her phone to go through her sent texts. She told me that she had already deleted them but I knew that she didn't so I told her to just let me see her phone but she got completely defensive and said things like I should be able to trust her and she'd never do anything stupid to ruin our relationship. Then i said if she has nothing to hide why cant she just humor me and let me go through her messages because we always confide everything in each other. She just replied that it was her phone and she didn't want me looking through all her messages. I did not want to get overly aggressive because this had only happened over the course of a minute or so and i was still collecting myself and didn't want to do anything rash. We were quiet on the way home but her eyes watered a little and it looked like she was about to cry. Once we got to her house she asked if I still didn't believe her and she looked really vulnerable. I told her I loved her and I should never have doubted her and I apologized for being so aggressive. I didn't actually feel sorry at all but I didn't want to make the situation bad until I was sure of what to do. Help????

You already knew the answer, you just don't want to admit it.

Don't delude yourself , you need to confront her or leave yourself alone for a while