Update to my friendzone

OCCDAVE

I been ignoring that girl and got this

Hey on second thought we can't be friends I met some other guy it wouldn't be fair

Guess I was filling a void I'm so upset and hurt

welikeincrowds

Don't let this reflect on your self-worth, dude.

She picked a Wüsthof when a butter knife would have done, because she didn't know better. That doesn't suddenly make you dull.

It's a ****ty thing to offer friendship flippantly. It doesn't reflect well on her at all.

Your feelings will continue to be hard, it's a fact of life so expect it. But hopefully you can take comfort in how clearly she was able to demonstrate for you how much better it will be for you that she is out of your life. Some people can be very good at hiding that.

Cracker Jack

I understand how you feel. Just understand that you're better off without her. She was never much of a friend to begin with, it seems.

Mrlonelyone

This person seems to be insincere, and quite immature. Ignore her, forget her because there are better women out there than that.

• Author

Thanks for all the advice everyone. Felt played and like I was used

Just for the record I did care bout you just wanna see where this goes u can hit me up after ur done with school

Ugh so tempted to curse her

Be the bigger person just delete any crap she sends to you and never talk to her again. Not worth your time and energy. Cursing her out will just make her feel good about herself.

or you can vent what you want to say here, if it helps :)

• Author

I'll move on one thing I did get from this don't put all my eggs into one basket. Her telling me don't talk to those other girls and cut contact like I did I should have told her then where to go.

NoMagicBullet
This person seems to be insincere, and quite immature. Ignore her, forget her because there are better women out there than that.

Ditto. Especially on the immature part.

At least now you know why she ended things with you.

As somebody said back in your other thread, she found a new guy. She was too much of a coward to tell you that, so she tried to end things with you by saying "we should just be friends."

She was also selfish and didn't want to lose your company. So she would get everything she wants from you, the sexual stuff from the other guy and you get nothing.

Aren't women great?

Good luck with that since almost all women are stringing along some guy. Even if you become her bf, fiance, or husband that other guy still exists and you are merely sharing.

wow.

Someone's ego got bruised.

OP, how dare you not want to be her emotional tampon.

She's like such an awesome person & pretty. LOL!

Her injured pride from you ignoring her caused her to lash back and try to "stick the knife in a bit deeper."

Don't sweat it.

This was not unexpected. She was going to start ignoring you anyway despite her phoney claim to be your friend. Your description of how every thing unfolded made it clear that she had found someone else.

She did not just meet this guy last week. He has been around for a while. She needed to make sure she was in with him solid enough to get to the point where she could let you go. It was fair enough to have that guy on the sideline while she had you on the field but it is no surprise that it is now unfair to have you as a "friend" while she dates him.

Keep your armor, on!

Don't you dare show a chink in it anymore!

Continue to ignore her. There is no way you should let her off the hook so easily by showing emotions and losing your cool. You will only justify her behavior and make it easier. Let yourself grip her mind for a bit by continuing to ignore her. It is your consolation.

• Author

That's what I was thinking sab that she already had someone lined up before delivering the ko.i'm not gonna Lie I'm upset I'll get over it soon but I'm gonna be iffy bout trusting another girl. I guess that may be unfair to say I dunno .

That's what I was thinking sab that she already had someone lined up before delivering the ko.i'm not gonna Lie I'm upset I'll get over it soon but I'm gonna be iffy bout trusting another girl. I guess that may be unfair to say I dunno .

If you allow her to destroy your trust in other women, you have allowed her to do devastating damage to you. You don't want that.

You keep marching on and your best move is to move along and be happy. The thoughts of you possibly being happy will bother her. Help her out here.

whichwayisup
Thanks for all the advice everyone. Felt played and like I was used

Just for the record I did care bout you just wanna see where this goes u can hit me up after ur done with school

Ugh so tempted to curse her

Don't..say..a..word... silence is golden. No reaction from you, k. Vent it out here!