If a guy is not interested in you, why does he still text you...

Love&KissesXoXo

Love&KissesXoXo

Good night and good morning text messages?? He had profess his love for me and I had also told him that I like him too. But the fire is burning out on relationship and because of the distance I had a feeling it might not last...I had the talk with him and he made it clear on what our relationship is so I'm not expecting much from him....... Why does he still text me?? Its been a year and there hasn't been one day where he didn't text me good night or good morning....I miss him and I haven't been replyingto his messages but it hurts to receive messages from him. I know there something there and he does too but since we can't be together..... I have a hard time jus letting him go.... Do u think he might still like me?? Should I just ignore?

minorsecond

I agree with Eddie. You're going to have to decide:

1. Do you want him to continue texting him?

2. Do you want him to stop?

Is there any inkling of a possibility that you would consider getting back together with him?

Foreveryours10

i would think by him continuing to text you that he still does like you so yeah i agree with everyone else if it is hurting you and if you don't think you will be wanting to get back together just tell him to stop, ask him what is the purpose in still texting me?

well maybe the fire burned out a little when you said you liked him? you said he professed his love for you and you told him you liked him. there is a BIG difference between LOVE and LIKE. secondly if you still feel for him, and he is texting you and you know he feels for you, why dont you text him back. If it has been a year and you haven't texted him back it may be a wonderful surprise for him. anyway just food for thought.