Plenty of fish and datehookup are filled with ugly dellusional shallow people

Content

I was on those sites for a few weeks and its amazing how demanding shallow and rude these people are who are far from beauties,theyres demands and wants were hillarious

I even got a few angry pm's from women saying theyres too many short guys on the site[im 5'8] and these women were pushing 2 and 3 bills in weight

Its hillarious how clasless these peolpe are and apparently none of em own mirrors

lol that is true..

In general dating sites are horrible for short Men..We're about one level up form pedophiles on most datign sites and im only slightly exaggerating sadly..

Content, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. You are on here, complaining about people not having the "right" to be shallow because they're not physically attractive...?

Does it not makes sense to you that a bigger woman may want a bigger man?

Go ahead and post your profile, I'm anxious to see what you're offering these women in lieu of stature.

Edited by iJester
Cracker Jack

Sounds like a crappy experience.

The most I've ever done on there is browse and see what it was like. Good luck to anyone who's using that exclusively for dating.

• Author
Content, I just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly. You are on here, complaining about people not having the "right" to be shallow because they're not physically attractive...?

Does it not makes sense to you that a bigger woman may want a bigger man?

Go ahead and post your profile, I'm anxious to see what you're offering these women in lieu of stature.

It was the rudeness,i got pm'ed from out of nowhere that she doesnt want short men on the site

Guys, grow up.

Some women are shallow. Some men are too... a lot of men will reject a woman based on her dress size. There's no difference really...